A What-? Potion

Hugo was within the girls dorms, reading some random books he found on the shelf. Sitting on the bed nearby Mal bed.
"Purple and The Blue" Hugo read the title with quiet volume .
"The heck" He got cringed out by looking at the book having a princess picture with a girl in a purple dress and a Prince on The cover about to kiss.

He turned over to the next book by subconsciously chucking around at Mal not even looking.
"What the, Hugo" Mal felt the book hit her head softly. Mal then took the book and put it aside. She clearly more focused on her spell book that her mother gave her then to deal with Hugo at the moment.

Another book was piled under the one  he chucked away. This time he read it in his head the title while scanning the cover. The cover had a happy art looking one with a boy smiling because he got a new puppy obviously with the title, "Brand New Puppy. Hugo rolled his eyes at the book thinking it looked way too happy and boring so he chucked away again but this time at Carlos.

"Ow" Carlos touched his head when the book hit his head.
He grabbed the book looking at it. Carlos smiled happily when he saw the dog and chuckles.
"Aw Cool" He then began to read it on top of his laptop.
"Look Dude"  Carlos showed the dog next to him.

Hugo found another book under the book he chucked. It was another princess story seemly a princess who started to admire a nerd looking boy.
It was called "The Princess who secretly Inlove with the nerd"
"Another lame princess story" Hugo chucked away again, it aimed as far as to Evie on her desk. It didn't directly hit Evie but it landed by her on the books she was working on. It startled her when it landed by her.

Hugo then got to the second to last book, it was a guy holding onto a trophy cup with team as the cover it seemed like a non fiction story.

Jay then walks in through the door, he had a huge smile on his face. This time it looked like a proud smile for himself. He began to show off his shirt that he got into the team for the tourney games.

Carlos smiled at him, when he had his tourney shirt on.

However Jay smile fade a bit when a book hit his face.
"Ah!" Jay touched his face where he got hit ouching.
He looked at the book with the team with the the trophy. He chucked it down on the ground before heading over to Mal side on her bed.

Hugo went on to the last book that had a fairy that was fistpuming a skeleton ghost with the title that got Hugo interested in, staring at it with amusement. "Picture means all together " Hugo confused on what that title meant so He slowly put it beside him and looked over to Jay when he started to speak.

"Your plan work with Jane, Are you going over to see the wand?" Jay asks Mal, who rapidly going through her spell book.

"You think that I'll be going through every spell in this book, if i havent completely struck out" Mal tone and voice seemed to be unhappy and she definitely was. She was worrying a bit with her plan.

"Someone in a bad mood" Carlos said.

"My mom counting on me, i cant let her down!" Mal flicked her fingers on Carlos head, hitting him since Carlos is right in front of her bed on the floor.

"We can do this" Jay hyped the atmosphere making four of the villian kids look at Jay.
"If we stick together"

"and we won't go back, until we do" Mal looked at All 4 of them.

"Because we're rotten" Mal says.
"To the core" Evie, Hugo, Jay and Carlos finished the sentence.

"Oh yeah,  i found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at Coronation and we all get to go" Evie blurted out.