Isle of the Lost

(ik the movie starts off with Mal narrating , but I'll do Hugo in this fanfic)

Once upon a time, a very long time ago. So long time, even before I was born.
I don't know how long because i can't count. (Evie in the background: it's 20 years ago actually)

(Hugo back to Evie: Noone asked you, so be quiet)

Anyway what she said, 20 something years ago.

Belle, one with the yellow dress and Beast her fiance at the time. Got married infront of there pointless Auradon friends. The cake i heard was bigger then my dad's ancient tower.

Instead of a honeymoon, whatever that is. Mr. Beast Man who thinks he's the king, who apparently got elected king when it should've been me, Reunited every kingdom and they pulled themselves under the named of the United States of Auradon full with trash.

Just kidding..

Its United States of Auradon

This Mr. Beast Man got all of the Villains even the worst of the worst villains and he kicked them off to the Isle of the lost. To make sure no villains including my father escaped, A magical barrier was to keep from running away.

The Isle of The Lost is where i belong. No use of magic, No something called Wi-Fi and no exits.

Well that's what i thought. But before you even meet Me and the gang.

This happened.