Rotten To The Core

The previous scene shortly cuts to the isle of the lost where we get a small glimpse of what the Isle of The Lost surrondings are like and who are the bad kids are.

And these bad kids are starting of with a purple hair girl- in purple leather uniform.
She was spray painting long live evil with maleficent silhouette.

Mal: They say im trouble they say I'm bad.
She jumps off the box by the brick wall.

Mal:They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad

Meanwhile Jay jumps on a small rooftop and crawls down some ladders.

Jay:  a dirty no good
Down to the bone

He then slides a wall door open that had a genie silhouette with long live evil on it.

"your worst nightmare can't take me home"

Evie began to interupt a group of isle people on a long table with bars. By walking on the table.
"So i got some mischief in my blood"

She says before going through in between the bars.
"Can you blame me, i never got no love"

Hugo was walking through the isle streets as he threw 3 rocks at 3 windows from houses.

"You cry to tears
Your full with fear"

He then come past someone trying to sleep in a broken car. He smirked and jump on it making his car shake.
He kicked the car window with his foot and ran off laughing. While the guy in the car yelled at him

"It brings me Joy
" When you're wounds don't heal"

Carlos popped out an open window.

"You think I'm callous"

"a lowlife hood"
Carlos then grabbed something from someone as they were working"

"i feel so useless! Misunderstood!"  Carlos stole a girls apple and took a bite and through it back to her.

Mal and Evie went down the Isle Street singing.

"Mirror, Mirror on the wall.
Who's the baddest of them all.
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked World"

While Jay was flipping around on the roofs and Carlos hopping on beds with people sleeping.
Hugo grabbed a kid by him and dunked him inside a barrel filled rotten apples and making the barrel spin away.

The kids then were united by a gate as they opened it. Making there way to a working space and began to cause chaos and trouble and making a mess.

"im rotten to the core core
Rotten to the core
We're rotten to the core
Who could ask for more
I'm nothing like the kids next
Like the kids next door
I'm rotten to the core

Jay passed the four some sticks and they all use the sticks and ran down a tunnel banging against the tunnel pipes cackling.

Mal comes by a stand with a shower curtain.
"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak"

Mal spray painted purple M on the shower curtain and opened the curtain so the person who's bathing is exposed.

"How can you say that
I'm just unique"

Jay flips around some wood on a door entrance interrupting a date.

"What me a traitor"
"Ain't got your back"
"Are we not friends?"
"What's up with that"

Jay then stole the lamp from the date and ran off with it.

Evie comes through a clothing shop and she bumps into the guy at the shop.
"so im a misfit
So I'm a flirt
"