Spell

The next day

Audrey, Ben are seen walking through out the outside lockers.

Audrey spots all the new girls hairstyle and fonding, laughing over there new hair.

Mal walked outside going over to her locker, looking at the target aka Ben with his girlfriend.
"Look it's Mal" One of the girls spots Mal.
"Hi Mal" The girls began to wave hi to her.
I think they started to like her since there long hair they have was because of her.

Mal waved back at the girls, turning back to her locker and opening it.
Jay pops besides Mal leaning on the locker.
"Are you feeling kinda weird about this, I mean it's not so bad here" Jay confessed.

Mal looked like she seen a ghost. Thinking Jay is incredibly bonkers to think like that.
"Are you insane?, Long Live Evil. Your mean, your awful, your bad news."
Mal lectures him.
"Snap out of it" Mal flicked her fingers in front of Jay.
"Thanks Mal, i needed that" Jay thanks Mal. Mal chuckles and hits Jay in the shoulder.

"Do you think they actually paid for those" Audrey whispers to Ben.
Seems like she isn't quite happy with the girls in new hairdos.

Jay goes over against the fence bars, starting to flirt with all the girls.

"Helllo, the names Jay. You all going to the tourney game tonight" Jay began fo flirt.

"Yeahh" All the girls said to him.
"Yeah better look out of numher 8 alright scoring the winning goal" Jay tells the girls, showing bit off to the ladies.

"She did it to Janes hair too and fairy godmother not happy about it" Audrey began to complain about the magic being used.
"What's the Harm" Ben shrugged.
"It's gateway Magic" Audrey says.

"Sure it starts with the hair, next thing you know it's the lips and the legs and the clothes and Then everybody looks good then... Where will i be" Audrey feels quite a bit insecure, anxious about everyone going to look good.
"Listen Audrey.." Ben was about to speak but Audrey zip him up.

"I will see you at the game after my dress fitting for the coronation okay"

"Okay" Ben say back to Audrey.
"Bye Benny Boo" Audrey gave a small kiss to Ben cheek.

"Bye" Ben said with uneasy sound to his voice.

Mal watches the couple depart ways from each other. She now thinking to make her move.
Mal slams her locker door and calls to Ben with using Audrey nickmame for him.
"Hey Benny Boo!"

Ben turns to See Mal, which put a bit of a smile on his face.
"Hey" He walks over to Mal.

"Uh just made a bunch of cookies. Double Chocolate Chip, Do you want one" Mal offers out a cookie in her ziplock bag, looking right at Ben.

"I've got a big game, i don't eat before a big game. But thank you so so much, next time" Ben was going to leave but Mal stops him.

"No Yeah, i completely understand. Be Careful of treats offered by Kids of Villains" Mal said, started to feel like she wasn't "trustworthy" for Ben.

"No no no" Ben completely starts to try not make them think that.

"No I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that" Mal says.

"No no that's not it, i really do have a really big game-" Ben says. "Your catious and smart" Mal using her manipulative skills on Ben.

"Oh well, more for me i guess" Mal was about to eat cookie until he took the cookie out of Mal hand and took a crunch out of it.

"See that i totally trust you" Ben ate the cookie, with that the Vks plan has worked. Ben has taken the love spell cookie and ate it.

Mal stares at Ben while he was eating the cookie, seeing how the spell is going to affect him. She takes a look at Evie, Hugo, Jay and Carlos who were checking also to see if the spell was going to work.
"How are they?" Mal asked. Ben smiled, chewing on the cookie "There good, there great, there amazing" Ben responded. "You know there chewy and there walnuts?" Ben describes the texture of the cookie.
Mal nodded softly.
"I love walnuts" Ben giggles.
Mal tilted her head, giving him a grin.
"and there- chocolate - chocolate" Ben began to lose touch on his words, rapidly blinking his eyes. Chips- I-im sorry um.. Uh there warm. Soft and there sweet" Ben began to blankly stare.