Chapter 2- Lost and Found

I woke up in a strange room in a strange building, my tires were bounded in chains, I couldn't move much, the room was small. I could stretch far enough to see outside of my cell-looking door, Pacer cars were guarding the room and pacing back and forth, I tried not to make too much noise but the chains rattled. "Hey, she's awake, get the boss-" one of the pacers said before being cut off by a loud explosion. Everyone had left the room in a hurry and they sped off in the direction of the sound of the explosion. Immediately after, gunshots and shouting were heard.
At that moment, some strange cars came in, they weren't pacers, they looked strange. "Dude, there she is!" one of them yelled, "Get her out before they come back!" another yelled, I was still scared and I reversed back into the room, "Don't be scared, we're gonna get you out of there!" a third said, "GET THE HELL OUTTA THERE! LEAVE THE LITTLE BITCH ALONE!" A Pacer yelled as they started shooting, two out of the guys turned to their human forms, ran, and started shooting back, hiding behind the walls. Two of them stayed to get me out.
"Can you do a burnout?" one of them asked me, I somewhat nodded, "Alright chick, hang on a bit," he said again, he turned around and started heating up what seems to be boost tanks to melt the metal off the door, the other helped him out. "Almost there..." "As he's finished with the door, start burning tires try to drive in a straight line and the chains will break." the other said, I nodded. Finally, the door was open, "Go!" They shouted, I tried burning out to break the chains, they turned to humans and pushed me from the back, they pushed as I accelerated and soon I was out of the chains. "Yes!" one of them said, "Guys..we're getting kinda backed up here!" one of them behind the wall said, "We got her, let's get out of here!" and with that, they quickly turned to their cars and one of them opened their door for me, I got in fast and they sped off, shooting their guns at the pacers, making their way out. "FUCK!!" A Pacer yelled.
I got down lower in fright, covering my ears from the loud gunshots, I trembled as they drove out of there. Once they were out of the compounds, they sped off into city roads, "You okay, kiddo?" the driver asked, "I think so.." I replied. "Who's you? Where you carrying me?" I asked, "You're not from here, are you?" he asked again, "No.." I replied "Well, I'm Boost, next to me is Snot Rod and the two upfront are DJ and Wingo," He said to me, "Sup." DJ and Wingo said to me. I was still in shock, I only replied with a 'hi'
Suddenly we heard what seemed to be police sirens, "shit, hide!" They turned to human form and ran out of the road and went to hide behind a building, Boost had me in his arms, "Shhh" he shushed me, I stayed quiet. The police looked like they're going to the building where I was kept, once we were cleared from the police, we then sped off again to whatever location we were heading to. I sat back down quietly and waited until we got there. The city looked moderately abandoned and dark, but there were strange people roaming around the area, smoking, doing drugs, drinking, fighting etc. I saw the city hall, it's huge and looked genuinely cleaner thn the rest of the city.
We pulled into a quiet area of the city, there were many buildings but there's one building at the end of the stretch with a garage connected to it. That was apparently our destination and my temporary home. When we stopped, Boost opened his door for me, I got out and stood a side until they opened the garage door. Soon we heard more sirens again, and they rushed inside with me.
The room was dusty and well, garage-like. I sat down on a couch, Wingo and DJ sat down next to me, "What a cute and tiny doll you are." Wingo said to me, trying to make me feel better, "How old are you?" DJ asked, "I- I'm 5.." I quietly replied, Boost came with a bottle of water and gave it to me, all four of them sitting beside me with worried faces. "She's so small and pretty...we can't keep her here, it's too dangerous for her in this hell hole." Boost told them. "Agreed." Snot Rod said after. "We'll just have to think about what to do with her." DJ told them. Wingo got up from the couch "I'll give her my bed to sleep on, I'll sleep on the couch, lemme go clean n tidy it up."
A little while after, he came back and gave me a clean blanket, "It's late, you should get some sleep for your tiny body." He said to me. He held my hand and walked me to the bed, he lifted me and put me on it to rest. Not long after, I fell asleep and the others also joined, locking the garage door, taking the lights off and falling asleep. "maybe she'll talk more in the morning." one of them then said.