Once, Ash and I started arguing about a topic that doesn't even matter and Dylan, Ace and Angel were just watching us and enjoying our argument. They didn't even try to stop. Finally, Theo had to step in and end the argument.

It's always been like that these past weeks with Ash and me arguing about anything and everything. But it's fun to argue with him as he gets annoyed over the smallest of the things.

Ace and I have grown more closer. We talk very freely with each other. I don't hold back when I'm talking to him. I don't have to think twice before saying something to him. Also, he buys me a lot of ice cream.

Well, my relationship with Dylan has changed too. We used to be strangers before but after Vince asked us to spend a whole day together, we kind of started speaking to each other and I realized that he is the most annoying of all the brothers.

Dylan is ignorant to everyone. He doesn't really be soft like Ace nor grumpy like Ash. He is just always ignorant. No wonder Angel always try to irritate him and it's quite funny to see him getting riled up.

I am closest to Theo among all my brothers. He is just too sweet. But he doesn't like me calling him sweet. He says his male ego would be bruised.

Men and their ego!

Now, coming to Vince, I understood Vince doesn't show much emotion to anyone and keeps stoic with everyone. Though, Dylan and Ash also have blank expressions all the time, Vince is on a whole other level.

No one tries to rile up Vince though! That is the last thing anyone wants to do. 

Just like Theo said, Vince really gets to know everything even without anyone telling him. I was surprised when he managed to understand my emotions without me verbalizing it.

Few days after I told Vince and Theo about my past, Vince wanted me to meet a psychiatrist to help me with my trauma and anxiety issues. At first, I didn't like the idea. I didn't want to share my feeling and emotions with an unknown person but Theo somehow convinced me.

The psychiatrist is a woman in her early thirties, Kaylee Stevens. She always has a gentle smile on her face and exudes a very warm aura.

The first time I went to meet her, I greeted her politely but didn't speak anything further. She tried to make small talk with me but I just stared at her and didn't answer.

The first few times, I didn't speak anything but then she convinced me to talk saying she is a stranger who doesn't have any relationship with me and that it doesn't matter if she knows how I feel. Also she convinced me saying I should start fighting my past and start to embrace the present openly and completely.

Somehow, her constant persuasion and immense patience has helped me to open up slowly. I didn't exactly tell her about what happened in the past but she talks to me about my current state of mind and my feelings towards my family.

She once asked me about my past, but I didn't speak anything about it. So, as of now, things are going slowly.

Vince seems pleased with my progress. He too helped me in letting go of my reluctance to open up and speak to a therapist.

But, he is not happy about Angelina's progress. It seems like there is no progress at all. She is attending the same psychiatrist as mine. But, she seems to be more uptight about her feelings and Vince doesn't seem happy about it.

I don't know what exactly happened in her past but I think it is about the incident with her friend or rather her friend's parents. I also feel there is more to it than just that. 

But, in the period of these past weeks, Angelina and I have become more closer. I can now call her my sister. The first time when I talked to her, I hoped we could at least come to be good friends but now we are not just best friends but sisters too.