Bonus Chapter #5: Rennala of the Full Moon

Zacznij od początku

It was shameful, but also thrilling beyond measure. As she bends over the bench in the Academy alcove and lets Marika continue to abuse her bottom, Rennala can only mewl and moan and cry out in an ugly fashion. Until finally, the Eternal Queen tires of the action, and suddenly pulls Rennala back by her hair, yanking her head backwards so she can stare down into her eyes.

"Kneel."

They are both Queens... but only one of them is a Goddess. And so Rennala kneels, dropping to the floor right then and there, in the seat of her own power. The Academy was hers, even more so than it was Ranni's. As Marika had mentioned previously, Rennala had taken up her old position as Headmistress of Raya Lucaria. She was intent on showing that Caria, for all that it had fallen into disarray and disrepair, could have value to the new order set about by the Tarnished Lord.

She could not ignore her own feelings however, and there was something so very... attractive about Queen Marika. Something Rennala could not describe, could not truly put into words.

So yes, she kneels before Queen Marika the Eternal, and in doing so finds herself face to face with the Goddess' quim. Marika drags her dress out of the way, and lifts one long, slender leg up into the air, going so far as to plant her foot upon Rennala's shoulder in a further display of dominance and ownership over the other woman.

Rennala, her eyes fixed on Marika's face, leans forward and plants her tongue upon the Goddess' sex. In that moment, she feels a small surge of satisfaction, as the Eternal Sovereign gasps and shakes, showing her own moment of weakness before she grips more tightly at Rennala's hair and grinds her further in.

"Yesss... more. Hah... more..."

More, Rennala was more than capable of providing. And even willing, contrary to what some might think of her. Indeed, there were plenty who probably thought Rennala had more reason than most to hate Queen Marika the Eternal. Ranni, her beloved daughter, chief among them. But while Rennala had been lost for quite a long time after Radagon left her, she had never truly hated... either of them.

She was Radagon's wife. Did everyone truly think she did not know the true nature of their existence? Her husband, who she loved with all her heart, and who she happily bore three children for, was only half of a soul. There were those in Caria who would have decried him if they'd known, and her as well for daring to stay by his side.

But Rennala had never thought less of Radagon for his... deviant nature. Twas not his fault, nor was it something that could be changed. He was still Radagon, for all that he was the twin-soul of a God. Queen Marika stood head and shoulders above her other half, placed upon a pedestal by the Greater Will and the Golden Order that her husband so dearly loved.

Tch, finding out the truth of all that she had suffered after the fact had not necessarily softened the blow by any stretch of the imagination, but it had helped to put things in perspective. Marika, as much as Ranni might think otherwise, had never been the enemy. Rennala's husband and Ranni's father had left of his own volition, drawn back to the Capital by the Elden Beast.

Oh, most certainly, it had been Queen Marika's plans that put things into motion. But Rennala had spent far too long imprisoned by her own subjects to truly be capable of blaming the Eternal Sovereign for her own desire to be free, once she discovered the gilded cage she'd built around herself. In the end, Radagon's decision to abandon her and return to the Royal Capital had been his. As had his decision to try and make him and Marika one in flesh, as well as soul.

That this had resulted in Marika's imprisonment and struggle against Radagon and the vassal beast of the Greater Will for the entirety of the time since the Shattering did in fact tug at Rennala's heartstrings, just a little. After all, had she herself not had to suffer the deaths of her children? And in the end, only one had come back to her. She had only been given the one miracle, in the form of dear Ranni's return.