~34~

~ryan pov~

I ask him but he doesn't answer I turn to him and see his face bright red I look at him confused and place a hand on his cheek.

"Dylan what's wrong?"

He doesn't again but he grabs my wrist and pulls me closer and kisses me.

When he pulls away I smile at him.

"Sooo that's what you want to do" I laugh

Dylan just chuckles I smile and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in kissing him he kisses back and placing a hand on my back pushing my closer.

We pull away and he smiles.

"Sorry I just really wanted to kiss you"

I smile and walk over to my bed and laying back. Dylan sits next to me relaxing.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask

"Sure" Dylan smiles We get comfortable  and play a movie I was sat in between dylans legs his chin rested on my head.

After the movie is was pretty late and Dylan was struggling to keep his eyes open I get up and walk over to my dresser and pull out some clothes to sleep in I turn around a was a bit surprised to see Dylan removing his shirt.

He spots me and smiles.

"Like what you see" he grins I roll my eyes and walk out of the room and head to the washroom to change.

When I get back to the room dylan was in bed already asleep. I climb into bed and close my eyes but they open again with I feel Dylan wraps his arms around my waist and pullme closer I smile and close my eyes falling asleep.

~dylan pov~

In the morning I wake up and sit up and yawn I look around confused when I see I'm not in my dorm I look down when I hear soft breathing.

Ryan was fast asleep next to me still holding onto my side I smile and lay back down just looking at him sleep.
He soon starts to wake up he brings his hand up to his eyes and rubs them and yawns.

"Morning" I smile

"Oh morning " he smiles before hiding his face in my chest a laugh a bit and place a hand on his back.

"Your warm" he says his voice muffled

"Thanks?"

Ryan pulls away and sits up looking around his room and getting out of bed and over to his closet putting on a shirt and staying in his pj bottoms.

"I'm going to check on sarah"

"Alright" I say he leaves the room I sit up and pull myself out of bed I grab my shirt off the ground and put it on and leave the room walking down the hallway hearing faint talking.

"Sarah I told you I'm proud even if you got an D" ryan says

"But I can do better"

"Ofcourse you can but don't force yourself okay"

"Alright"

Still trying to wake I walk over to Sarah's door and sleeply knock.

"Did you invite someone over?" Sarah says.

"Come in" ryan says I open the door and step in.

"Dylan!" Sarah smiles

"Hey!"

"When did you get here?"

"Last night"

The rest of the day was fun..

But I know I'm still young and have still alot of time to live my life but spending hours with Ryan and his sister..I knew I did want Ryan in my future even if I didn't go to college I wanted to live my life with him..

Just the next day I went back to school seeing how close mia and emma got made me smile and Ofcourse Kaitlyn my best friend they were the people I wanted in my life...forever

I always wanted Kaitlyns smart ass remarks and Emma's fun and mia and her kindness there were my favorite people.

And abi..and nick..and jacob..I wanted them in my life too they were special in there own way..

Abi was always there to talk to making you feel better anytime..

Nick and his jokes always reminding me how much he loves me and I don't know what I would do without him as a friend..

And jacob.. most people might find him annoying or too full of himself but he cared about his friends more than anything always protecting us...

My life was good my amazing friends..
And ofcourse what happened that night at camp will forever stay with me and I will always have a reminder of that night..

Ya I may not be whole with a missing hand and all but I think I'm ready to move on leave what happened behind us..

This is Dylan lenivy signing off!!
Till next time future self.

October 16th 2019
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laugh a bit closing the journal that's at infront of me it had been two years since I wrote that..

It was still hard to believe I was in my third year of college but instead I didn't live in a dorm anymore I just hated it so I saved up money to rent an apartment for myself.

I notice I small plastic bag next to the journal that my mom had mailed me saying I forgot them in my room.
I open the plastic bag and pull out the pile of photos inside.

I flip through the photos with a smile on my face seeing all the happy memories from years ago.

A bunch were from camp like the gang at the fire with the kids ryan stood up telling his scary story to the kids.

Or beach day where jacob would through the kids into the water the kids loved it.

And a photo of nick cooking in the kitchen he a smile on his face.

"Dylan??" I spin my chair around and see my bedroom door open and ryan step inside.

"Hi babe" I smile

"What are you up to?" Ryan says walking over

"My mom sent photos that I forgot at the house"

"Oh nice can I see?"

"Ofcourse" I pick up some photos and hand them to him stands next to me looking at the photos in his hand.

"Did you take these?"

"Most of them expect the ones I'm in"

"Like this one" ryan turns a photo laughing my face turns red when I see the photo.

One of my favorite kids..yes I have favorites everyone does but her name was Tammy and she was adorable she was only 7 and she loved doing hair she brought toys from home and would spend hours just sitting on the grass doing there hair.

So last year since my hair was longer then it was the year before she was super excited and wanted to do my hair and ofcourse I couldn't say no.

"Don't worry you looked amazing" ryan smiles kissing my cheek.

"But do you have your bags pack we need to head out now"

"Yup all packed let's go"

It was time to head to summer camp once again.