~10~

I open my eyes again and look up to see ryan asleep I smile then turn to look at the time five pm I slowly sit up trying not to wake ryan up I get off the bed and creep over to my closet and pull out a shirt and pull in on I take my cat and slowly leave the room once to door was closed I walk into the living room.

"Hey dear" mom smiles

"Hey"

"Where's your friend?"

"Asleep"

"Oh alright"

I place my cat down on the couch and stretch I stand there looking at the tv when some wraps there arms around my waist from behind I jump abit then look behind me and see ryan.

"Oh hey" I smile turning to face him

"Hey" he smiles

"Did I wake you?"

"No don't worry"

"Alright"

I sit down on the couch and ryan sits next to me I open my phone and scroll around a bit ryan watchs my phone I stop on a post.

Those sick awful kids deserve to be behind bars #thequarrysummercampmurders

Sick awful kids really this is how it was some people said we were in the wrong but others believed the story.

I click on the comments bad choice everyone was agreeing saying we were all sick in the head and how they were scared for their children to have been around such monsters..

"Dylan?" Ryan says I just look at him he sighs.

"Don't listen to what those people say"

"I know but what if I am sick in the head?"

"Why would you say that it's so not true!"

I sigh I look around and see my mom had left I wraps my arms around ryan and hide my face in his neck again.

"Its okay I don't think your crazy"

"That's good" I smile a bit

"Well I have to go  soon"

"Noooo stay"

"I can't my sister is all alone with My grandparents"

"Okay" I sigh and let go

"I'll talk to you later" he smiles getting up he places a kiss on my forehead I smile  up at him and watch as he slides his shoes on and waves before he leaves the house.

And I was alone again fun..
I lay on the couch bored out of my mind not knowing what to do.

"Love want to go shopping with me?"
My mom ask putting on her shoes

"Ya sure"
It wasn't much but atleast it was better then being home alone.
I follow my mom to the car and climb in she starts the car and starts to drive I lean my head back and look out the window.

"Everything alright?" My mom asked

"Mom you don't think I'm crazy right?"

"What ofcourse not why!?"

"Nothing its just people"

"Well people are assholes pardon my language but it's true you guys did nothing wrong and deserve that hate your getting"

"Thanks mom"

"Ofcourse now if I may ask whats going in with you and ryan~" she teases

"Oh nothing-"

"Dylan I'm old but not blind I saw you to cuddling more then once"

"Well uhm I told him I liked him and from what it seems he likes me back he never said anything though"

"Wait really?" She says sounding surprised

"Ya..that's not a problem right?"

"What no ofcourse not your my son I love you no matter what"

I smile getting a bit teary eyed my mom had to be the best mom in the world.

"I'm happy for you" she smiles pulling into the parking lot.

"Thanks mom"

"Ofcourse "
We get out and walk inside I walk behind my mom some what towering over here as I was taller then my mother.

I follow behind her as she shop's becoming bored.

"Dylan?" I hear my name and turn around and see kaitlyn.

"Oh hey!" I smile and walk over.

"What are you doing here?" I ask

"Uhm well shopping" she smiles rolling her eyes 

"Oh hi dear" My mom smiles walking over.

"Hello" Kaitlyn smiles.

My mom and Kaitlyn talk for a bit as I wonder around bored Kaitlyn waves at me and I wave back before my mom and her walk their separate ways. 

my mom finishes up and heads to the check out do you ever get that weird feeling that someone is watching you but when you look you dont see anyone thats what i felt as i waited for my mom to pay i would look around but see no one it was weird..

very weird..