~9~

Kaitlyn drops me off at my house I say goodbye and grab my bag out of the back seat before walking to my front door.

I walk in and take my shoes off I walk into the living room and look around.

"Mom?"

No answer she must be out i run top my room and jump onto my bed and throw my bag on the floor I whip out phone and text ryan.

Ryan<3

~hey Ryan

Ryan<3 ~ you miss me already?

~how could I not

Ryan<3~ ya I know I'm so charming

~ so charming

Ryan<3~ so whats up

~nothing my moms not home so im by myself

Ryan<3~ oh no thats not good 

~dont worry i wont burn the house down

Ryan<3~ promise your going to need a house so i can come vist

~ you want to vist me?

Ryan<3~ no duh dylan 

~awwwwww 

Ryan<3~ stop it i regret saying anything

~no its cute you can always come and vist

Ryan<3~ good to know

~oh i think my mom just got home talk to you later

i press send before turning my phone off and rushing outside i see mom opening the trunk of her car and walk over and help her carry things inside.

"did you have fun?"

"ya it was super fun"

"thats good see everything will be alright"

"ya.."

i wanted to tell her about the nightmare but i didnt want to worry my mom she was happy seeing that i was making progress so i didnt want to ruin it plus its just a normal old nightmare..

"dylan?" i mom ask i snap out of my thoughts

"ya?"

"you alright?"

"ya sorry just a bit tired"

"then go take a nap love"

"sounds like a great idea" i say bringing the last bag in mom closes the trunk and follows behind me i place the bag on the table and my mom pats my back.

"now go get some rest okay"

"thanks mom" i smile before heading to my room i close the door behind me and sigh gliding a hand through my hair it was hot as hell in my room and my fan was broken at the moments so i changed into something less hot just some shorts thats it.

 i climb into bed and lay on my stomach looking at my hand i sigh and place my phone on my night stand i turn to face the wall and close my eyes.

"dear?" my mom pokes her head in i turn around and look at my clock it was already seven pm god how long was i out for.

"sorry to wake you but someones here for you they said there a friend?"

"oh uhm okay just give me a second" i nod she closes the door again i groan and stand up i was to lazy to put a shirt on so i hope who ever this person was they were fine with seeing my bare chest i open my door and hear faint talking i walk down the hall still rubbing my eyes i pass a mirror and stop god my hair was a mess i try fixing it but it fails so i just forget it.

i get into the main room the thing with my house was to get to my room you had to go through the kitchen so getting to the living room i had to walk through the kitchen.

i walk into the living room and see my mom..and ryan talking to eachother..?

was i going crazy i rub my eyes again but nope that was ryan he was really here.

"oh dylan really" my mom laughs

"huh?"

"a shirt for crying out loud!" she rolls her eyes

"oh ya..sorry" i shrug still goggy from just waking up 

"but hey ryan" i smile 

"oh this is ryan!" my mom gasp

"oh she knows me?" ryan smiles

"oh my son talks about you all the time" she smiles i groan and put my hands on my face

"mom please!" she just laughs 

"well ill leave to two alone"

"thank you" i nod 

"soo you talk about me huh?"

"maybe i do" i shrug with a smile

"but what are you doing here?"

"well i was in the area and thought to come vist i tried too text you but from what it seems you were sleeping"

"ya sorry " i say 

"no worries"

"well come ill show you my room" i say i walk to my room ryan following behind me i open my door and allow him to go first he walks in and i walk in behind him.

"meow" i look around confused and see my cat laid on my bed i smile and pick him up and cuddle him.

"damn i feel left out" ryan laughs sitting on my bed 

"aww ill cuddle you later" i grin he just shakes his head laughing i sit down next to him and my cat lays himself down on my lap i continue to pet her.

"how long are you staying?" i ask

"well me and my sister are visiting are grandparents for the night so probably for a few hours"

"alright so i can cuddle you for hours?" i smile

"ya i guess you can" he rolls his eyes i grin and lean over wraping my around him and pulling him down he stares at me as i grin.

"your dumb sometimes"

"you love it" i smile laying my head in his neck he smiles and places a hand on my head playing with my hair.

god this felt amazing.