~6~

i get into kaitlyns car and she looks at me.

"so was it bad?"

"you know what no it was really fun"

"well good"

she starts the car and follows behind Emma's car we pull into a drive way i look at the house it was pretty nice we park and get out we follow everyone inside and set up in the living room.

"welcome to my home" jacob says

"its really nice" abi smiles

"thank you"

"now it is movie time but first what kind of movie are we watching"

"well jacob of course we must watch scary first" i say

"well yes of course"

"you sure you just dont want a excuse to be close to me?" ryan whispers next to me

"maybe" i smile and he just rolls his eyes with a smile

"alright well these are our choices" jacob says setting down some horror movies

"lets do a vote"

"alright first Halloween a classic"

four of us raise our hands.

"alright nice next up with have the ring!"

two people

"alright and our last movie scream!"

one

"alright well Halloween is the winner!"

"everyone great comfy" Jacob says starting the movie.

i sit myself down on the couch with a blanket ryan sits next to me the movie starts and everyone watchs after an hour the movie ends.

"god that was so not scary" emma says

"okay whats next?"

we pick another movie and watch it i freeze when something touchs my hand i look over at my hand and see some of ryans finger on my hand i look at him but he watchs the screen i feel my mind start to become blurry and my heart start to race my breathing begin to speed up i stand up and walk to the front door.

"dylan?" jacob ask

"uhm i-i just need air" i say before opening the door and walking outside i close the door behind me i hold my chest trying to calm down.

"you got this dylan this is what you want why the hell am i so panicky"

i sit down on the step holding rocks in my hand my breathing starts to calm down i turn when i hear the front door open i see ryan walk out he spots me and walks over he sits down next to me.

"sorry it was just really hot in there" i sigh

"you dont need to lie dylan if i made you uncomfy im sorry"

"what no its not that!"

"then whats wrong?"

"ive just been.. thinking about that night all day and i was pushing myself to forget about it because i thought that i was just overthinking again"

"dylan its normal"

"everyone is telling me that but god the nightmares and the amount of times i woke up having a panic attack it doesnt feel normal!" i shout ryan doesnt say anything

"im sorry " i sigh

"its fine dylan i understand if it helps even that night is something i always think about you know sense i didnt know if any of you were alive"

"i was scared that you would be dead i wouldnt be able to tell you"

"tell me what?"

"over summer break ive really started to like you ryan but i knew you didnt like me back" i say it felt good getting it off my chest ya i might have just made everything awkward between me and Ryan but i just needed to tell him.

"so you just thought i wouldnt like you back?"

"well ya i thought i was coming on to strong"

"dont worry your fine "

i sigh

"well we should head inside" i stand up i walk towards to door but ryan stops me.

"huh?"

it all happens so fast but he cups my face and gives me a kiss then lets mem go and walks inside i stand there shock my mouth hung open was i dreaming or did that just happen i get myself together and walk back inside. i walk back over to the couch and cover my legs with the blanket i look next to me and ryan gives me a small smile i feel my cheeks heat up i look down at my hands.

soon the movie ends but i wasnt watching it anyway.

"alright we should do something else" jacob says

"okay like what?"

"well lets play a game"

"hm what game are you thinking?" emma looks at him

"well maybe truth or dare..?" everyone looks at him a bit weird

"okay i know but its fun we cant let what happen ruin that"

"ya your right sounds fun"

we all agree jacob starts and scans the room.

"alright.. my man dylan truth or dare?"