~4~

"Dylan wake up!"

"Huh-?"

"We have to go soon get up"
I rub my eyes trying to get them to stop being all blurry I see kaitlyn stood by my bed already dressed and ready.

"Oh shit sorry"
I get up and rush over to my closet I pick out the outfit I'll wear today and the one for tomorrow and my blue swim trunks I grab a bag that I had stashed next to my closet and shove the clothes in there along with a hair brush and tooth brush and tooth paste ofcourse.

I get into the outfit I picked some blue shorts that were slightly ripped and a tie-dye blue shirt I throw the bag over my shoulder and follow Kaitlyn out of my room we get to the front door where we put our shoes on.

"Have fun you two!"
My mom calls out

"We will love you mom!"

"Love you too"

"Wait shit I forgot my phone ill meet you in the car"

"Okay just hurry up" Kaitlyn nods heading outside I finish putting my shoes on and speed back up to my room grabbing my phone and my charger and shoving the charger in the bag and my phone in my back pocket.

I run back downstairs giving my cat a few pets before running outside shutting the door behind I run over to Kaitlyns car and pull the door open and climbing in I throw my bag in the back and close the door.

"Got everything?" Kaitlyn says with a slight laugh

"Ya I got everything" I smile rolling my eyes

Kaitlyn turns the key and the car starts she rolls the window down turning the radio up and presses her foot lightly on the gas pedal.

"You alright?" Kaitlyn looks at me

"Uhm ya I think.." I sigh looking down at my legs as one bounced up and down and my shaky hands placed on top of them.

"It will be alright I promise"
She smiles

"I think we're going to be the last two there" she says looking at the time on the radio

"Sorry I should have put an alarm on my phone"

"Its fine don't worry I let everyone know already"

"Already planned ahead huh?"

"With you? Always"

I watch out the window as the trees soon started to disappear and soon the view was water going on for what seemed like forever I spot a sign naming the place we pull up into a parking lot I close my eyes and take one deep breath.

"Ready dylan?" Kaitlyn says opening her door

"Ready as I'll ever be" I laugh nervously
I push my door open and step out shutting it behind me I grab my bag from the back seat giving Kaitlyns her.

"OMG!!" We hear a high pitch voice yell
We both turn around and see emma she was already ready to swim she had shorts over her bikini bottoms she runs over her flip-flops hitting off the ground she hugs Kaitlyn then hugs me.

"It is so good to see you guys again!" She says with a big smile

"It really is where is everyone else?"
Kaitlyn ask

"At a picnic table I just went to get something out of my car"
She smiles

"Alright well go see them" Kaitlyn nods she starts to walk away as emma looks down she spots my hand.

"Oh dylan" she sighs and gives me sorry look

"Yup this is me now" I laugh slightly

"Glad to see it didnt change you" she smiles before walking to her car I run to catch up with Kaitlyn as we walk around trying to spot a large group of teens I watch as kids run around enjoying themselves.

"Oh I see them!"
Kaitlyn points over to a table in the shade a little bit away from us and yup it was them we knew because Jacob was standing up flexing I smile and roll my eyes me and Kaitlyn walk over.

"Wow flexing jacob?" I laugh

"Dylan!!" He smiles running over to me and hugging me nick stands up from the table and runs over to

"The boys are back together!" Jacob smiles

"Please never say "the boys" ever again" nick laughs

"Uhm I'm here to you know" Kaitlyn laughs a bit

"Of course we didn't forget about you get over here" Jacob days letting go of me and walking over to Kaitlyn with open arms.

"Oh no it's okay"

"Come Kaitlyn give me a hug"

I laugh as I watch Kaitlyn trying to run away from him but Jacob wasn't giving up.

"Hey dylan" abi waves walking over

"Hey abi"

"How have you been?"

"Pretty bored"

"Ya hopefully we hang out more before school"

"Ya"

I walk over to the table and set my stuff down I see ryan rest his head with his ear buds in I smile and creep over I tap on his should he lifts his head and looks up once he sees me he seems a bit surprised.

"Oh dylan hey!" He says taking his earbuds out.

"Hey" I smile I drop down next to him and watch as Jacob finally gets Kaitlyn she groans and he walks back with her in his arms.

"Finally got a hug" he laughs
Jacob let's go a Kaitlyn and she rolls her eyes.

"Hey ryan" Kaitlyn smiles

"Hey"

"Still being all mysterious I see"

"You know it"

"Hey guys I'm back!" Emma says skipping over.

"Now I see two of you have to change" she looks at Kaitlyn then at me

"The changing rooms are over there" she points to a small building with two doors I nod and stand up grabbing my bag Kaitlyn grabs hers and walks next to me.

"If I'm being honest I don't want to swim" she whispers

"Really"

"Ya but I'll do it because I'm no party pooper"

"That's the spirit"
I smile as we get to the build we both go into different rooms I get into a stall and change I place my clothes into the bag and leave the stall.

I wait for Kaitlyn outside she opens the door again.

"Sorry to keep you waiting" she laughs

"Taking your sweet time?"

"For sure"

We both head back to the group I place my bag next to the others and stand there with my arms crossed.

"Soo we ready to swim now!" Emma smiles

"Seems like it" Jacob says standing next to her

"Let's go then!" She grins and runs off Jacob following her

We all start following them as they were already in the water I dip my feet in and jump.

"Holy shit that's cold!" I yelp walking out of the water I hear a laugh behind me I look and see ryan sat on the sand.

"You laughing at me?" I smile

"Maybe I am" he smiles back

"Why don't you come for a swim huh?" I say walking closer

"Don't you even dare dylan"

"Oh im going to dare" I say running towards him and grabbing him

"Dylan I swear to god-" he shouts before I run into the water with him.

"Shit!" He yelps once I let go of him

"Oh is it cold?" I laugh

"Your a dick" he laughs

maybe i have been overthinking this..