~18~

I hold my cheek gritting my teeth in pain the lights turn on but no one was here.. but there was a note I slowly pick it up unfolding it.

You really thought I would ever like you? That's so funny your nothing your just some stupid loner who has to make jokes for people to like him but inside your just nothing your a killer why would I ever love a killer.

I look around the room my heart racing I back myself up my back touching the door I hug my knees and hide my face crying.

"Dylan!?" I hear ryan yell I open my eyes and grabbing my chest trying to get air I look next to me and see ryan say up next to me his hand placed on my shoulder.

"Hey hey your okay!" He says I sit up hugging him hiding my face tears rolling down my face.

"Another night mare?"

"It was awful"

"What was it about?"

"You"

"It..it was all over the place f..first you were dead... then there was this note.. saying that I was nothing just a killer and then it said I would never love a killer.."

"Jesus.." ryan sighs

"You love me right..?" I ask

"Ofcourse I do Dylan"

"I'm so sorry" I say whipping the tears off my cheeks.

"Its alright don't worry" he says cupping my face

"I just want the nightmares to bed over!" I say

"Maybe when we're alone to leave you can go to a doctor"

"What if they think I'm crazy and send me away?"

"They won't I promise"

I couldn't... I wasn't going to a doctor I knew what they would think... I was put in jail because they thought I killed people if anyone finds out I'm having these nightmares they will 100% think I'm crazy..

"Promise you will see one when we get back?" Ryan says

"I promise"

After I calmed down a bit more the day went by pretty slow we had nothing to do but go on are phones and watch TV buttt I did take a few photos of ryan one at dinner one that has me in between is legs my head rested on his chest and his chin rested on my head..

He was super cute so of course I had to fill my phone with photos of his amazing face.

But soon it was the last day the next day we could go back to the station then we could go home again that whole day I was thinking about my mom and my cat and how much I was going to hug them.

That night I sat in the bath that was filled with bubbles as ryan sat outside the bath leaning against the cabinets due to the bubbles he couldn't see my lower half I think that's a good thing might be a little to early for that.

"So what are you doing to do when you get back?" I ask him

"I don't really know I'll make sure my sister is okay and probably spend the day with her"

"Fun I'm going to cuddle my cat all day"

"Cute "

"But I'll text you all day" I smile playing with the bubbles

"So... when do you go to school?" Ryan says

"The 27th"

"Wait that's next week?" Ryan says

"Ya why when do you start?"

"Oh uhm im not going to college..."

"What why?"

"I just don't have the money and I can't leave my sister alone" he sighs

"I'm sorry.." I sigh from what he has talked about it seems his home life is pretty bad.."

"Its fine I don't really know what I would want to go into anyway"
He shrugs

I just stare down at the bubbles I felt really bad I feel like there was something he wasnt telling me.

"Mind getting me a towel?" I ask he nods and stands up grabbing on off the rack he hands it to me and closes the curtains I stand up and dry myself off and rap the Towel around my waist and draining the tub I open the certain and step out I grab the brush off the counter and brush my hair ryan walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist laying his head on my back.

"I'm still wet" I laugh a bit

" I don't mind"

I smile and finish brushing my hair and turn around looking down at ryan I wrap my arms around him and lift him off the ground walking over to the beds and dropping him down he laughs I smile and get into my clothes that I sleep in.

"You ready for tomorrow?"

"I really can't wait" I say

"I am going to miss you though" I add

"Well we better enjoy tonight before we  aren't able to see each other every day"

"Ryan. That sounds like you want to fuck" I laugh

"Well that's not what I meant" he smiles

"Not yet.." he whispers loud enough I could hear it I whip my head around and look at him and he burst out laughing.

"God you get flustered so easy!" He says still laughing

"God your awful!" I say shaking my head

I lay back resting my head on his shoulder interlocking our hands.

"I love you ryan"

"I love you to"

I sit up and turn my head to look at him he looks at me confused before I cup his face and kiss him.

"What you said that we better enjoy this night?" I grin he smiles and places himself infront of me letting his arms lay on my shoulders as we connect our lips again.

We kiss for what felt like hours but ofcourse I didn't mind I finally was able to kiss him so ofcourse I wasn't going to hold back I swear he was like addicting I've never felt this way for anyone but him... god I was so in love with him.