~3~

I felt like the days were just painfully slow like the clock was just ticking by in slow motion but soon the day was over that night I was laying in bed thinking.

Just one more day and I was going to see everyone again..

*Ding*
I look over at my phone that was changing on my nightable I sit up and grab it I see it was a text from Kaitlyn.

~hey if you don't mind do you think I could come a day early?

~ofcourse not if I'm being honest I need some right now

~oh no dylan what's wrong?

~nothing just overthinking like normal

~alright well I'll be there tomorrow morning okay

~okay I'll see you tomorrow

I sigh and put my phone back down I hear a soft meow as my door pushs open I see my cat walk in and jump on my bed.

"Hey buddy"
I smile petting his head he soon starts to pur

"Am I being dumb again?"

"Meow"

"Sorry I'll keep petting you" I smile a bit soon he falls asleep at the end of my bed after an hour of trying to fall sleep my eyes finally close.

I wake up to Kaitlyn yelling for me to wake up.
I groan and rub my eyes

"Kaitlyn?.."

"Ya here I am now wake your butt up!"

"Fine give me a second"

I sit up and stretch Kaitlyn aws as my cat stands up and presses himself against her.

"Hey cutie" she smiles and start to pet him

I get out of my bed and head over to my closet.

"Turn around for a second"

Kaitlyn nods and faces the wall I slip on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.
"Okay"

Kaitlyn picks up the cat as we leave my room I grab my phone of its charger before I follow her out we head downstairs and Kaitlyn places my cat on the ground so he can eat I lead her outside so we can sit on the deck.

"So you ready for tomorrow?"
Kaitlyn ask

"Not at all I'm still thinking I should just stay here.."

"What no way dylan"

"I know but like look at me" I groan holding up my arm with the missing hand.

"So what just because you don't have a hand doesn't change anything"

"But what if the others-"

"If you think the others aren't going to like you because of this your dead wrong Abi and nick know they don't like you any less and I doubt ryan does"

"God ryan" I sigh covering my face

"Your still stuck on him huh?"

"Ya and it's awful that feeling you have when you know they will never like you back but you just can't forget them"

"Listen your going to see him tomorrow okay you guys will have plenty of time to talk"

"But what I end up just making a fool out of myself"

"Dylan we spent months together if you were to make a fool out of yourself you probably already have"

" you have a point"

" ya like that time you got drenched in paint by the kids"

We both laughing talking about funny moments well we were at camp.

"It still feels like weird knowing that any of us could have died that night" I sigh

"You shouldn't think about that now you know everyone is Alive and well"

"Ya I guess so"

We talk abit more about school and what we plan on doing. Kaitlyn was a really smart girl so I don't think she will have any trouble with school.

Soon dinner rolls around and I help mom with dinner as she chats with Kaitlyn getting to know her Kaitlyn tells her about the rest of the gang she gets to ryan and I forget that she knows less about him then I do.

"Mom I told you about him he's the one that listens to that podcast"

"Oh him he sounds nice"

"He is once he gets out of his shell he keeps to himself alot"

"Well im just glad your getting out of the house dear"

It was nice having dinner with Kaitlyn here after dinner I help mom clean up and then led Kaitlyn to my room.

"We can set up on the ground if you want?"

"Ya im fine with that"

I get some blankets and pillows for Kaitlyn and she sets up.

"Did you already pack you overnight bag for tomorrow?" I ask

"Ya its in my car"

"I'll pack mine tomorrow"

I lay my head down on my pillow.

"Kaitlyn..?"

"Ya?"

"I cant help but think..do you think there is a chance that ryan might like me back?"

"There is always a chance wether it's a big chance is a small chance"

"God your too smart" I laugh

"And your crushing on someone like a child"

I let out a small laugh and cover my eyes.

"I promise you dylan tomorrow will be fun"