~22~

That morning I woke up brushed my hair and teeth and put on something less depressing one of my favorite graphic t-shirts and a pair of blues jeans and my white slide on vans.

"Morning" Markus says

"Morning I'm heading out"

"Alright have fun"

I smile and open the door sliding my phone into my pocket on the way out letting the door close behind me I walk to the elevator and go down the lobby were I find Kaitlyn and emma.

"Well someone looks happy" emma smiles

"Sure am"

"Whats up?"

"Well I just don't want to be all sad because of ryan he made his choice so it's time for lunch to move on and live life"

"Nice"

"But why are you guys here?"

"Uhm Kaitlyn said were waiting for someone"

I look at Kaitlyn who looks nervous avoiding eye contact.

"Kaitlyn?" I ask she just smiles at me

"Kaitlyn I swear to god the parking lot was a maze!" I hear a voice behind me..

I knew that voice... it was the voice that I loved so much.

"Oh my god Ryan!?" Emma gasp

I slowly turn my head and there he was he still looked the same he wore his back jeans and Grey top he covered with a checkered flannel.

I whip my head around and stare at Kaitlyn she gives me a small smile.

I walk way Kaitlyn starts chasing after me.

"Dlyan come on"

"Kaitlyn seriously?!" I whisper

"I thought you would like seeing him again"

"Ya I would love to see the guy that made it pretty clear he didn't want me in his life" I roll my eyes

"Please just join us were just going to have lunch then you can be all mad at me"

"Fine but don't think I'm talking to him"

"Fine that's fine with me" she says she turns back around and walks back over to the two I sigh and follow behind her.

"Dlyan!" Someone shouts my name I look and see Markus running at me

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing you just forgot something so I hurried to see if I could catch you"

"Oh thanks"
I smile as he hands me my wallet

"No problem but... there is a party of you want to come tonight?"

"Sure why not"

"Alright see you there" he smiles before walking off I smile back at him and continue to walk over to the three.

"Whos that?" Emma ask

"Oh that's my roommate Marcus"

"Ooo he was kind of cute" emma smiles

"He's taken emma" I smile shaking my head

"Aw man" she pouts

"Alright let's go" Kaitlyn says I nod and walk out emma following behind me

"But tell me if they break up okay"

"I don't know they have been dating for like two years"

She pouts I just smile rolling my eyes

"How have your classes been?" I ask he as we walk

"Pretty good I miss you guy though we don't see eachol other alot" she sighs

"Ya I know" I pout

~ryan pov!~

"Kaitlyn are you sure this is a good idea?" I whisper

"Yes just a give some time he will crack and you to can talk again"

"Alright of you say so"

I watched as dylan and emma walked infront of us smiling and laughing and things they were saying it was good to see he was happy but God I still felt awful.

The night I broke it off him I went home and told my sister what happened and she went off on me about how stupid that was and that I loved him so much and just threw him away and she was right I was dumb really really dumb.

We get to a small Cafe and walk in.

"Dylan!" The girl behind the counter smiles

"Hey!" Dylan smiles back walking over to her

"Who's she?" Emma whispers as we watch the two talk.

"Oh dylan works here that's his co-worker"

"When do you come into work it sucks without you!"

"Ofcourse it does" he rolls his eyes

"I'm working Tuesday"

"Alright good I'll let you go back your friends" the girl smiles

"Thanks talk to you later"

I look down at the ground as he walks back to us.

"Sorry about that" he says

"She's so pretty" emma says looking at the girl

"Well she is into girls sooo if your lucky" Dylan grins making emma roll her eyes

"Playing matchmaker now?" Emma jokes

"Oh ya" Dylan nods

"Alright well let's worry about that later I'm starving!" Kaitlyn says hurrying us to a seat I sit down and dylan slides in the spot next to me I look everywhere but at him because i don't think I would be able to.

After an hour we finally leave walking back to the college.

"Kaitlyn you want to come to a party tonight?" Dylan ask

"Sure ryan you want to see what a college party is like?"

"Uhm I guess?"

"Your going to have fun" she winks before running back around we get back in and dylan leaves so go back to his room and I follow Kaitlyn to some sort of main room with chairs couch tables.

We sit down I sigh and put my head down.

"Ryan I swear it will be fine" Kaitlyn says placing a hand on my back

"God he hates me.."

"He does not he has Been sad since we got here because he missed you ryan!"

"He didn't speak a single word to me!"

"Ryan you have to have hope"

"Sure.."

Dylan hated me and I knew he did.