~27~

"So you in a relationship?" She ask

"Uhm I guess"

"You guess?"

"I was dating a guy from my summer camp till like three days before I had to leave for school and then he broke up with me but he came by a few days ago and we made up and I think we're back to dating?"

"Why is dating so complicated" she groans

"What happened to you?"

"Had an amazing girlfriend best person ever but...homophobic parents" she says

"Oh that sucks.."

"It really does... so are you gay or bi?"

"Gay I don't think I've ever even had a crush that was a girl"

"Nice I'm bi came out before college started so my parents couldn't kick me out"

"Can't kick you out if your already leaving" I smile

"You get it" she smiles

"Totally"

"So whats your maybe boyfriend like?"

"Amazing"

"Details would be amazing"

"Well he is just very attractive plus he is very into art"

"Oh I like him already" she laughs

"Hey now" I say

"Don't worry I'm no home recker !" She says putting her hands up in defense.

"I'm joking but ya I feel like you two would get along"

"I'll have to meet him"

"Definitely"

"Does this amazing maybe boyfriend have a name?"

"Yup and it's ryan"

"Ooo nice"

We talk and hang out bit more and she was like super fun and like really kind she reminded me alot of Abby but soon she had to head back to her room because she had classes the next day so I walk out with her and head to the elevator saying goodbye to her before I walk onto my floor and over to my room.

I set my stuff down and walk over to my bed I pull out my phone and a text from ryan

Ryan♡~ goodnight

I look at the time and see it's 12am I hurry and get ready for bed before cuddling up in my bed and falling asleep.

When I wake up it's already noon I sit up trying to fully wake up I place my feet on the floor and rub my eyes I hear a knock on the door I stand up and walk over and open it.

"Rise and shine!" Emma smiles

"Oh hey"

"Hurry get ready were going for breakfast!"

"Okay okay give me a second"

I close the door and hurry to put something one some blue jeans and a long sleeve deep blue shirt and fix my hair and slide my shoes on shoving my phone in my pocket before opening the door and walking out.

"So you slept in" she smiles at me

"Ya I was up late"

"How late?"

"Like 12am"

"Damn that is late what were you doing?"

"I got caught up in some stuff"