𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

JAEMIN'S POV

It was now 9pm and the cafe is now closed, and here I am walking alone on the streets of Canada. I told Jaehyun hyung, that I'll be walking home alone and he was a bit hesitant at first but I assured him that I'll be back safe and sound. He then agreed and said if something happens, I'll call them immediately.

I then remembered the night where Minhyung saved me from the vampire who was about to drink my own blood. I laughed at that kind of memory. I just need to take a walk and have a breathe of fresh air and maybe also think about my feelings for him.

I tightened my coat when I felt the cold breeze. I was silently walking in the streets not minding where would my feet would take me.

I arrived in the park where we had our 5th date. I sighed and sat by the empty bench and just stare at the sky where the stars are now scattered around the sky. While looking above, I then smiled at the moments we had here.

" Yah. Lee Minhyung! I'll definitely kill you! Come back here. " I shouted at him as we ran around the park. He was laughing at me as he was running away from me.

Such funny sight right? A vampire like him running away from mere a human like me. The reason why he ran away was because I fucking punch him the arm when he pointed out that a goose was suddenly surrounding us.

" Alright. I'll stop running if you promise not to punch me again. That punch hurts as hell you know. " He complained but was still laughing. I then glared at him.

" That's impossible. You're an immortal. Vampires don't feel the pain. That punch wasn't even that strong, your exaggerating! I hate you! " I said and bend my knees and pant. Gosh. His running speed is incredible.

I still heard his laugh and his footsteps coming my way, I smirked as a plan comes in to my mind.

" I love you.... " He said and I immediately looked up at him, blushing furiously. And it got worse when he slowly went closer to me and I gulped, when his lips was now ghosting against mine.

I stared at his eyes which were now a ruby red with golden brown. I felt his cold hands ghosting on my face and I closed my eyes, waiting for his next move.

I then felt his lips against my forehead, he stays for a while until I slowly opened my eyes and stare at him. His eyes were now normal.

" Y-you didn't drank my blood ? "

" Hmm. I can control myself around you now. You forgot to wear the bracelet by the way. " He said and step back. I looked at my wrist and blinked in confusion.

I scratched my head in realization. " Right. I was in a such hurry and didn't notice it. But you really can control yourself now around me, without the bracelet ? " I explained and he slowly nodded his head.

" Let's go back, I'm starving. " He smiled and he slowly interlace his hands on mine as we walked back to our blanket where our basket is.

My gaze then went to the spot where we had our picnic date. I sighed and shook my head. I then felt a presence beside me, I immediately looked to see who it is and it was the guy who was on my mind the whole day.

" Hey. " He greeted. I was left speechless.

" Uhm hi... " I shyly greeted back and looked away from him feeling awkward.

" Uhm how are you ? "

" I-I'm good. You ? "

" Stressed at work. But I'm okay now after seeing you this close again. " He said and my head turns to look at his expression.

We were now staring at each other. I flinched when I felt his familiar cold hands on top of mine. He's really cold. Well, vampires' skins are cold as ice. He slowly caressed my hands, I then felt shivers when he did that.

" I'm sorry.. " he started, I was about to speak but he shook his head and I just stay still and listened to his next words.

" I'm sorry for leaving you at the forest that night and sorry for erasing your memories. I just did that to protect you. It hurts when I remembered all the things I did to you in the past. You almost die because of me, Jaemin. " He said as his voice crack.

" I'm really sorry. It's ok if you won't forgive me, after all the things I've done to you. " He laughs in between his tears and talk again.

" And my feelings towards you have never faltered. I love you and I always will. If ever you remembered what I did to you before, I will accept whatever your decision is ... " He said and I was left no words to say something to him. Tears were falling from my eyes now.

" If you want me gone in your life, I would do it for you and I would never show myself to you again.... But I'll be here waiting for you to come back to me and love me for what I am. " He stopped talking and gave me a sad smile.

" But my love for you will never fade. I'll love you from afar mi amor and wait for you. " He lastly said and cupped my face as he wipes the tears that falls from my eyes.

He then gave my forehead a kiss and stay for a while. He slowly stood up and started to walk away from me, I was left at the bench sobbing as I watch his retreating figure.

I looked down and saw the red string bracelet on the bench, I slowly took it and looked back up again and ran to chase him.

" Minhyung! "