𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

JAEMIN'S POV

As soon I was pushed oustide, I started to ran away without looking back, I gasp when he suddenly appeared infront of me, I let out out a scream and turn around to run on a different direction.

" Jaemin. " He yells, which made me run even faster. I have to be away from him. I have been running for an hour now and since we stopped in the middle of the road, few cars were passing by and passengers were giving us strange looks.

I glanced up the sky and saw that it was getting darker in a second. I ran farther
into the woods and stop running as I bend my knees panting and trying to catch my breath.

I turn around to see if he was still following me. I sigh in relief when I didn't see him. That was a close one.

Do I have to report this to the police ? That a vampire is chasing me ?

Would they even believe what I would say to them ? I better not, they might think I'm delusional and maybe I'll end up staying in a mental house or worse in jail for spreading false information.

I think it's safe to say that I have lost the devil, who I'm running away from.

I then scanned the place around me, tall pine trees everywhere, cricket sounds can be heard and sky was now dark. Which perhaps would be raining in a few minutes or so.

My breath hitch in fear when I heard rustling sounds. I slowly took a step back, his here. A pair of red eyes glowed in the now dark surroundings. I gasp and ran again.

This time, I got out the woods and into a dirt path. I turn my back to check if he followed me. I stop and look at where I saw him. He's gone ?

" Looking for me, Jaemin ? " Blood ran cold in my body when I heard his voice. " Aw... You can't escape from me Jaemin, I'll always find you. " He said and I slowly turned towards him, I saw him smirk and saw that his eyes were glowing red, sharp fangs where shown and his hair was disheveled.

I groaned in pain when he suddenly pushed me to the ground, I rolled on my side and look up to see him glaring at me.

Before I got the chance to got up, he pinned me to the making me yelp in pain. The pressure on my shoulder where his currently adding is enough to make a bruise on it.

" M-Minhyung........ Please... don't hurt me. " I whimpered in pain, but he chuckled darkly and gripped on my shoulders more, I winced when I heard something crack on it.

I scream in pain. " I like to see you like this underneath me begging..... " He whispered in my ear. " So vulnerable... Weak... Defenceless... "

I then took this chance to kick where it hurts and he instantly let go of me as he double back in pain, I quickly got up and ran but he caught my legs which caught me fall, I tried to kick his face but his hold was so damn tight.

" HELP! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME !!!!!! " I screamed loudly, tears were starting to form in my eyes.

" SHUT THE HELL UP JAEMIN! WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MINE ! NO ONE EVER TOUCHES YOU UNLESS IT'S ME! "

" Your mine! Not Jeno's or any of the boys! Your mine! "

" YOU HEAR ME JAEMIN ?! YOUR MINE ! " He slowly got up as I tried to back away from him in fear, he caught me and lifted me off the ground and pushed me on the ground again.

I cry out in pain. " S-stop p-please. You're h-hurting me. Minhyung please. " I almost whispered. I then felt something wet running down my forehead, Minhyung eyes then widened.

Shit. Blood. My blood. He was about to lean from me when someone pushed him out of the way. I backed away until my back hit a tree. I saw Jeno along with the boys behind him.

Jisung and Renjun were tackling Minhyung down on the ground . " Get away from me! He's mine! Mine ! " Minhyung yelled as he thrashed at their hold. " Don't you fucking dare lay your hands on him Jeno! Let go of me! "

He managed to shrugged them off him and was about to lunge at me but Jeno blocked me from Minhyung as he hugged me in his arms. Minhyung was now held back by Jisung, Chenle, Donghyuck and Renjun.

I bury my face on Jeno's chest and sobs then racked on my body. I have never seen Minhyung this violent from before or I just didn't see him this violent.

" Are you okay, love ? " Jeno asks as he cupped my face with his cold hands.

" My s-shoulders, I heard it crack. " I said and I blinked my eyes at him as I felt the world spinning, and I know it's because of the wound on my head. I slowly shook my head.

" Jaemin! Your bleeding! Fuck! " Jeno gasped and I blacked out. Hopefully I'll never wake up and just sleep forever.

 Hopefully I'll never wake up and just sleep forever