𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

JAEMIN'S POV

" Wow this is a lot ...  " I mumbled. " Thanks Chenle, Minhyung. " I said and started to eat as Minhyung serve on my plate.

" Your welcome... " Chenle said as he took a sit and serve us some food. The boys around me were starting to eat and minding their own business while us two were on our own worlds.

I moaned in delight at the dish. " This is so good. " I complimented with my mouth full. Minhyung chuckled as he leans in to wipe the dirt on my face. " Let me guess your favorite ? " He asks and I nod and swallowed the food.

" My mom used to cook this dish. Eating this dish makes me miss her more... "

"Oh... " Minhyung's smile disappeared. " Why did she die, if I may ask ? It's alright if you won't answer if it still hard for you to talk about it. " He said. I set the spoon down and bit my lip trying to stop my tears

" I-its alright..... My mom actually died in the fire. The house we use to lived in was burn down, no one knows the reason of the fire, that day, though."

" I'm sorry for asking.. " Minhyung said and  hesitantly rub a soothing hand on my arm.

" It's okay. " I replied and looked up to meet his eyes. " Why did your mother died, Minhyung ? " I ask him next, he was taken aback by my question as he slowly interlaced our hands together.

" Well.. uhm. " He cleared his throat. " She died because of Bastien. "

" Who's Bastien ? "

" Our dad. " Jeno, Donghyuck and Minhyung said in unison. " Bastien Lee is your father's name ? " I asked and he nods his head solemnly, I look at the boys who stopped eating and were now listening to us.

" My mom's name is Agatha Lee. When she died a few months later, Bastien met Donghyuck and Jeno's mother, Gwendolyn Brooks. They eventually got married and I leave the house to live on my own. "

" Oh, I really thought you two had the same birth mother. " I said as I glance at Jeno who was just staring at me, he gave a faint smile.

" No, our mom remarried Bastien. And eventually we were born. Me and Jeno are identical twins. " Donghyuck said and my eyes widened at the revelation, I look at Minhyung who nodded his head.

" So, you all were born vampires or ? "

" Not actually.... Me, Chenle and Jisung were bitten and Minhyung here helps us. " Renjun said as he wipe his lips. " And you three ? "

" I'm a pureblood vampire and those two are half-bloods. " Minhyung said.

" Wow it must be hard to be part of a vampire family. " I muttered. Donghyuck chuckled. " Definitely hard. We need to do this and that, which practically frustrates us that's why we decided to leave the mansion and live here. " He said.

" I'm sorry... I shouldn't hav- " Minhyung cuts me off. " It's alright Jaemin. You told me about your past so I told you mine and theirs. "

I nod and gave him a faint smile. " Okay, finish your food.. because I'll be taking you somewhere later. " Minhyung said and stood up and left the dining room which is located in the kitchen.

I looked at the boys who were grinning, I raised my eyebrows at them. They all shrugged and continued eating. Okay ? I wonder where Minhyung will take me ... I wish he won't be doing what he did to me again.

I then went back to my food and finish it all and went to the sink to wash the dishes and dried it before proceeding upstairs to change and take a bath.