𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

MINHYUNG'S POV

I immediately left the room but stop midway when I saw Jeno leaning his body against the wall, arms crossed. I just give him a nod and walked downstairs, I can feel him following me.

We both reached the living room and catch the 3 all sitting down at the sofa while watching a football match. I took a seat at the sofa and they paused the tv.

" Well, How did it go ? " Renjun asked me, I rolled my eyes and cleared my throat. " He said he needs time to think about it. "

" So what are you going to do now ? " Chenle ask, I shrug my shoulders. " I honestly don't know what to do, I've messed up. " I mumbled. Donghyuck facepalms.

" Seriously Minhyung, you can't just fucking seat here and wait for him to forgive you. We know you've hurt him badly but you need to show him that you won't be doing it again and be sincere towards him. "

" Then what should I do ? Any suggestions ? " I ask desperately. I want my claim to forgive me, I don't want him to hate me for a lifetime.

" Well, we have some few ideas... Though.. " Jisung said as I watched them all glanced at each other, I lift my eyebrows at them.

JAEMIN'S POV

Maybe I should give him a chance but I won't forgive him that easily. I took a deep breath. I've made up my mind and give him another chance, if he shows me he is worth forgiving.

I stood up from the bed and walked towards the wardrobe to grab a loose white shirt and jeans, first I should take a shower. As I stripping off the pajama, I was left in thoughts again.

" Is he really worth it to give another chance ? "

I let the warm water glide on my skin, I then lathered my hair with a shampoo to get rid of the dried blood on my head and began to scrub my skin with soap. I then rinsed off and dried myself after rinsing. After drying myself, I put on the loose shirt and jeans. I ruffled my hair to style it.

I then proceed to fix the bed, I noticed a few shopping bags, I walked toward it and saw a few clothes on it. I tilt my head in confusion, does the boys bought this for me or him ? I just shrugged my shoulders and each put them in the wardrobe.

" There! All finished ! "

I hesistantly open the door and slowly made my way downstairs. I swear I heard chatting but when I got down, the boys where silently watching the football.

That's odd. I thought I heard some talking. My eyes then wonder at the boys until it rested on Minhyung who was on his phone. Well here it goes.

I cleared my throat to catch there attention.
The boys all look at me and to Minhyung who didn't look up. I took a deep breath.

" Okay... Uhm.. I've decided to give you another chance and I want a valid reason why your worth forgiving for. "  I nervously said, Minhyung the slowly lift his head. My heart does a flip when his lit up and gave me smile, showing his dimples.

" Thank you Jaemin. You won't regret it, I promise. " He said and I just nodded my head. Just then my stomach grumbles, I blushed, all the boys chuckled. " Sorry.. I still haven't eaten anything yet. "

" Don't worry, mi amor. I'll make you one. " Minhyung stood up and was about to leave the kitchen when Chenle hold his hand.

" I'll help you. We don't want to die early by your cooking. " He teased, Minhyung glared at him. " Come sit here with us Jaemin, while we wait for the two, You don't want to witness how bad of a cook Minhyung is. " Donghyuck said as he stifled his laugh.

" For your information, I've successful cooked egg perfectly now. " He said and walked towards the kitchen followed by Chenle. I then took a seat between the two brothers.

" So what made you decide on giving him another chance ? " Jisung started as soon as the two leaves. I shrug. " I think he deserves it. " I mumbled. " Though, I'm still not sure if I made the right decision. "

" You've made the right decision Jaemin, we don't know what to do if that incident will happen again. " Jeno said and I looked at him in question.

" What incident will happen again ? "  I ask.

Is Minhyung hiding something from me again ?

I watched them looked each other and back to me. " I'm afraid it's not our story to tell but Minhyung's. "  Jisung said and I just sigh and nod my head. " I guess I'll wait for him to tell me then. "

" Jaemin, were you wearing the bracelet when Minhyung attacked you ? " Jeno asks.  forgot about the bracelet, I thought it was going to protect me ?

I took a glance on my wrist and saw that the bracelet's gone. " I must have lost it in the woods while running away from Minhyung. "

Gosh, Minhyung would surely kill me if he finds out, I lost his mom's bracelet. " Don't worry Jaemin. Well make sure he wont hurt you again. Were here to protect you from him whenever he losts control with his emotions. "  Jeno said. I forgot he can also read minds.

I gave him a smile. " Thanks Jeno. For everything. " He was about to lean towards me but immediately pulled away when we heard Chenle yelled from the kitchen.

" Food's ready! Everyone! " We slowly stood up and walked to the kitchen and I gasped at the amount of foods placed at the table as I took a seat.

" Wow this is a lot ...  " I mumbled. " Thanks Chenle, Minhyung. " I said and started to eat as Minhyung serve on my plate.

 " I said and started to eat as Minhyung serve on my plate