𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

JAEMIN'S POV

I stifle my laugh, while watching Donghyuck and Renjun who were arm wrestling with each other trying to win the last piece of pizza they ordered. I don't really understand, why they are fighting when there's still another box of pizza.

" It's mine Huang "

" No it's mine Lee!! "

" Mine "

" No, mine! "

" Give up! "

" No You quit "

" Never! "

The two continued to bicker while Chenle sneakily got the last slice and ate it. " Uh guys- " I began. " Shhh Jaemin. I'm trying to concentrate. " Donghyuck said. " But Chenle, he - "  Renjun knocked down Donghyuck who was now on the flooring.

" HaHa! I win! You loser. " Renjun cheered but Donghyuck tackled him on the floor as they fight each other.

" No Renjun! I win. " Donghyuck said. I watch as Donghyuck open the box excitingly only to be wiped off as he noticed the box is now empty.

" AH! IT'S GONE! " Donghyuck said. He looked at me then to Chenle and Jeno. He pointed an accusing finger at us. " Okay, who ate the last piece? " He asks at us though squinted eyes, as if he can see through us if he did.

We laughed. " I was actually going to tell you that Chenle ate it but you cut me offf as you were busy wrestling Renjun. " I chuckled.

Chenle just laughed as he ate the slice of pizza, Donghyuck looked at him disappointedly. " But, since you won, you can have the last box, which you completely forgot. " I said. I bent down and got the last box. Donghyuck's eyes sparkled when he saw it.

" There's still another box ?! And you dare hide it from me ! "

I mentally rolled my eyes, " well, obviously you ordered two boxes of pizza. " I handed it to him " Yes! " He grabs the box. " It's all mine! "

He opens the box and ate a slice, Chenle was about to get one when Donghyuck growled at him. " Oh come on! You basically ate all the pizza. "

Donghyuck turned his back towards us as he enjoyed the pizza all to himself, with Chenle sulking sadly. " Is he always like that ? " I ask Jisung, who nods his head.

" His always hungry for food and blood. So his appetite is really need to be filled. " He replies and sipped his can of coke. " Hey, it's not my problem why I'm always hungry. You all know that. " Donghyuck mumbles. I smile and looked down. I touch the red string that is on my wrist

" Can I ask you guys something? " The boys nodded their heads. " Why does Minhyung want me wear this ? " I held up my wrist so they can see the bracelet.

" Well, I suppose Minhyung haven't tell you, huh ? " Jisung asked who was beside me. " Tell me what ? " I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to Jeno who cleared his throat before he speak.

" Minhyung let's you wear that for protection against bad stuff that may happen to you. It's considered as a lucky charm as what you humans call it. " Jeno says.

" And if someone has an intention of hurting you, they uhm. Their head starts to hurt, meaning the bracelet is taking an effect on protecting you from harm. "

" I actually remember that, when Minhyung almost.... Well... You know.. " I whispered. Jeno nodded his head. " That's the magic of the bracelet. That belongs to his mother, she used to wear that bracelet, against our dad. "

" His mother ? Aren't you, Donghyuck and Minhyung have the same mother ? " I looked at them, Donghyuck shook his head. " Were actually step brothers with Minhyung. His father remarried another woman which is our other mother. " He said and I nodded my head.

" What about your father then ? " I asked, Jeno and Donghyuck exchange glances then gave us a sad smile. " That's for our brother to tell, he forbids us to mention about this. " Jeno said.

I nod, " They were once a happy family, Minhyung was happy but when his mother died and his father remarried he snapped and became a cold hearted one, but as what my mom told me, before Minhyung's mother died, she gave the bracelet to him. He wants you safe Jaemin, he doesn't want you to die like his mom. "

Now I understand why he sends me here. He truly cares about my safety, I thank him for that, but still, I don't want to be his.

 He truly cares about my safety, I thank him for that, but still, I don't want to be his