𝚝𝚎𝚗

JAEMIN'S POV

" You okay with the room here ? " Jeno asked me. It's now around nine and I feel tired, Jeno offered to escort me to my room.

" Yes Jeno, it's fine. " I smiled. My room is not that huge but it's fine. My clothes were already folded neatly on the wardrobe. My shoes and other stuff that Minhyung bought me were already here.

" Okay, well goodnight Jaemin. " He said and was about to leave but I managed to grab his wrist he stopped and looked at me in question. Before I knew what I was about to do, I leaned in and kiss his cheeks.

" Goodnight Jeno, thanks for saving me by the way. " I shyly said as my cheeks were now heating up in embarrassment. Jeno stared at me for a while and cleared his throat. " Uh... Goodnight, sleep well. Jaemin. " He said and gently closed the door and I locked it afterwards afraid they might enter the room I'll be staying. I slapped my cheeks.

" What the hell, Jaemin? " I said and walked to the wardrobe and grab a pajama set and a towel and entered the bathroom.

I started to strip off and poured a vanilla scented liquid soap on the bathtub which I just saw and let the bubbles appear, I then entered the tub and lied my head on the edge as I close my eyes for a while to relax.

Then memories from the past started to invade me even though I tried to block them out but it still forced their way in.

" How many times do I have to tell you that your clothes shouldn't be hanged in here ! " My aunt angrily said as she marched infront of me and slapped me across my face.

" I- I didn't k-know Aunt Lyn, I-I thought i-its my w-wardrobe. " I stuttered.

I was just hanging my clothes in the hamper when someone pulled my hair. " Ow. " I yelped in pain.

" What the fucking hell did you do with the pail of water at the bathroom you piece of shit ?! " She angrily said as she gripped my hair tightly, I can feel the roots of my hair ripping.

" I- I u-used it to me wash my clothes, auntie. The washing machine isn't working. " I replied while tears are starting to fall from my eyes, she gripped my hair again and slapped my cheeks again for the hundredth time this week.

" Idiot! That was our last water this week! You fucking finish the water! I shouldn't have brought you in with me! " She screamed in my ear, I winced at her loud voice.

" You and your mother is fucking free loader! " She then drag me to where the bucket of used water is by pulling my hair.

" This will teach you a lesson! " She smirked and before I knew what she was about to do, she pushed my head into the bucket. I struggled, oxygen coming out from me. I was drowning on a bucket because of my abusive aunt. She just pushed my head deeper on the bucket as I struggled to escape.

I snapped my eyes open and noticed that I slept on the bathtub, I sighed and breath heavily as I sobbed. After crying for a minutes or so, I get up and grabbed the towel and dried myself. I then pulled the plug on the bathtub for it to drain.

After drying myself, I change into the pajamas it brought with me and walked out of the bathroom. I walked to the bed and leaned my back on the headboard. I then stare at the strings on my wrist for a while and eventually close my eyes.

 I then stare at the strings on my wrist for a while and eventually close my eyes