𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

MINHYUNG'S POV

I don't know what came over me when I hurt him back out there. I thought I could hold my anger but I was wrong. I stopped yelling and thrashing in their hold when I saw him Jaemin faint in Jeno's arms.

Now here we all are surrounding his room, waiting for him too wake up. I have given him my blood, the wound on his head began to heal and also his shoulder which I cracked earlier. And all were hoping right now is that he would wake up soon.

" What the hell is wrong with you Minhyung ?! " Donghyuck angrily said which caused me to jumped in surprise at his outbursts.

" I-I....... I don't know what came to me... " I stuttered.

" You don't know ?! You almost fucking killed him back there! You hurt him by repeatedly lifting him off the ground! due to those rocks out there, that's the fucking reason why his head was bleeding and you also fucking crack his shoulders. "

I gulped. I messed up! I should've known what I'm doing but let's just say the reason of my anger was because of my brother. I glared at his direction.

" Do you think I'll let this pass ? Afterall, it's  Jeno fault why I was angry in the first place! "  I snapped at Donghyuck, he scoff.

" Don't fucking change the topic! " Donghyuck snapped.

" You fucking scared him in the first place, Minhyung! He was fucking scared of what you did there! " He snapped and slammed my body on the wall. Jisung and Renjun then grabbed him away from me.

" Get off me! " He said and the two let go of me. He swung his fist on my check which caused my cheeks to look sideways.

" You shouldn't have been here! Why can't you fucking control your anger! Minhyung! Jeno didn't even do anything. "

" Didn't do anything ? "

" He fucking flirted with him! " I said as I pointed my finger at Jeno who was now looking at me. " Did Jeno hurt Jaemin ? Not right ? Flirting ? Do you hear yourself ? Your the one who hurt him in the first place, Minhyung. So don't.... " Donghyuck said as he gave me a one last punch and leave the room, followed by the 3 behind him.

" I'm sorry.... " I mumbled as I clenched my fist in anger.

" Sorry won't fix the mess you've done, Minhyung. What if Jaemin never wake up? What if he'll remain lying on the bed ? "  Jeno said as I looked at him and tears were threatening to fall from his eyes.

" Do you still think Jaemin will like you after what you've done to him, Huh ? Minhyung ? "

I then stared at Jeno as he sat beside the unconscious Jaemin as he stroke his hair. Jaemin stirred a bit and his eyes slowly flutter open. His brown eyes just look at the ceiling.

" J- Jaemin. "  I called and started to walk towards him. His eyes found mine, he instantly sat up as tears started to form in  his eyes.

" Jaemin. "  I called again, he starts whimpering and hug Jeno. A pang of jealousy hit me when he hugged my brother.

" Shhh..  it's alright Jaemin, he won't hurt you. I'm here. "  Jeno said as he comforted the frightened Jaemin.

" H-how can I-I be so s-sure ? " I heard him whisper. My heart shattered into pieces. No I won't lose Jaemin over my temper and to my brother.

" Can I talk to you for a minute, Jaemin ? " I ask him, he was hesitant and look at Jeno and shook his head in fear.