Chapter 48.

Harry looks in the mirror, wearing Louis' shirt, and it's amazing how he managed to order a shirt especially in his size. He turns around and notices the number 28 written on the back, along with the last name Tomlinson written below it. He smiles like a fool without thinking about it.

"Come on, are you out of your mind already? At least have a bit of dignity." Jenn scoffs. Harry turns to look at her with annoyance.

"I'm still mad at Louis, I'm still mad at you. A t-shirt won't change my mind. It's the last thing I'll accept from him.... At least until he gets a job and has his own money. I don't like him using his parents' money on me."

"Harry, his parents are multimillionaires, Louis doesn't need to work." She replies, dropping onto her back, laying her head on the fluffy pillow. Harry looks at her indignantly.

"Then he should not feel entitled to pay my debts at the expense of his parents' money. I assure you he went behind their backs. I am not his son, he has no obligation to support me." He claims. Jennifer does her best not to roll her eyes.

"Forget it, for heaven's sake, Harry, you're irritating me."

"I'm just going to accompany him to the game, but I won't talk to him for the rest of the week." Jennifer rolls her eyes, knowing that Harry won't be able to resist Louis' charms for long. He's just trying to play hard to get, but everything changes when he sees him.

"Whatever you say." She replies, shaking her head.

"It's pretty cute, don't you think?" Harry asks after a while looking at himself in the mirror, referring to the shirt.

"Yes, it is. I feel like he wanted to identify you, and with that differentiate you from the rest. It's very cute. Possessive, but cute nonetheless."

"I know! I really like it." He says with a huge grin, then sees Jenn's shocked face, and frowns. "I'm still mad at him."

The girl laughs loudly as she gets out of bed to fix herself up a bit, as she looks rather disheveled for going out in public.

Harry puts on some of the perfume and combs his hair quickly before smiling at his figure in the mirror. He feels an indescribable emotion, and that is that Louis had a t-shirt made especially for him, with his last name on it, as if he wants everyone to know that Harry is his, that he came to support him alone. No one asked him to do it, he wanted to do it. No one had ever done anything like this for Harry, no one had ever made him feel the way he felt now; special.

"I think that's enough. You're going to wear out the mirror from looking in it." Jennifer comments, hiding her smile. "You're almost letting everyone see how happy you are."

"Stop bothering me." He complains, frowning. She raises her hands in peace, still laughing.

"Come on Hazz, stop pretending to be annoyed, at least for this day, it's important for Louis, don't ruin it with your spoiled attitude." She reprimands him.

Hary doesn't want to agree with her, but he knows that it really is an important day for Louis, and he wants to support him, no one is forcing him, he wants to be there and make a lot of noise when Louis' team wins the championship.

                               ×××

When Louis is finally ready, he lets out a sigh in front of the mirror. Obviously Harry is pissed, but he doesn't know why. He usually gets annoyed with Louis without explaining himself. He wishes it wouldn't ruin the surprise he prepared for him.

Everyone is invited to the final match, even Louis's parents and Jimena, everyone in the house is ready to support the team, and that makes Louis very nervous because he feels pressure and wants to win more than anything. He wants to impress Harry, as always. That's his main motive, besides winning the championship.