Chapter 37.

He opens his eyes, perplexed by his friend's confession. And he definitely can't believe what he just heard.

"What?" he asks, stunned. Zayn's tortured expression is like nothing he's ever seen before.

The brunet shakes his head, "I feel really bad, Louis, I feel dirty, I feel disgusting. I didn't mean to..." Louis' curious voice interrupts him.

"How did that happen?" he asks, still perplexed. Zayn closes his eyes, too embarrassed as memories invade his mind.

"The drinks got out of control, I got out of control. I don't know how the hell... I wanted to die of embarrassment the next day. I still want to die of embarrassment, you don't know how hard it is to look at him after knowing we woke up together, and Liam keeps reminding me every day, I feel like I hate him. I hate him. I don't like talking about it, every time I'm trying to get over it, he annoys me by reminding me of the same thing." He grabs his hair, desperate, and Louis moves a little closer.

"Do you like Josh?" He whispers. Zayn looks at him with a frown.

"Of course not, I'm not a fucking gay." Louis raises an eyebrow.

"Hey, that hurt." He says offended, pointing a finger at himself, clearly emphasizing his sexuality. Zayn's eyes widen like saucers, suddenly feeling uncomfortable, and also surprised because Louis has just confirmed something he'd been suspecting with Liam, but that Louis hadn't confessed until now.

"I'm sorry... I didn't think you were serious with your houseboy." Louis frowns, suddenly switching to his protective mode.

"Harry. And yes, I'm very serious about him. Don't you dare say anything negative, we've been through enough today." He warns. Zayn raises his hands in a peace sign.

"I don't say anything. I just can't believe how you used to like women. You used to change women like you change your underwear, and now..." Louis rolls his eyes before interrupting.

"I couldn't find the right woman, and none of them could satisfy me." He explains, shrugging his shoulders. Zayn raises an eyebrow.

"And Harry does?" He stares at him before answering.

"Harry does just by smiling." He says, smiling without realizing it. Zayn folds his arms in disbelief.

"I doubt it. How can you be satisfied with a smile? I'd believe you if you told me you were satisfied in bed, I can understand that, but with a smile, uhmm I don't think so." He comments wryly. Louis shakes his head.

"No. I haven't touched him, Zayn. And I don't plan to until he asks me to, he has to make the first move. I'm not in a hurry." He assures.

"I wouldn't say the same." Zayn mutters sarcastically, pointing to Louis' crotch, who quickly blushes, covering the bulge bulging in his pants. He hopes Harry didn't see it. How embarrassing.

"I had a little accident in the car, it doesn't mean anything. I'm really not in a hurry, it's just hormones. I can't control some things, they are natural reactions of the body." He defends himself. Zayn lets out a loud laugh.

"Excuses. You get turned on by your houseboy, deal with it." Louis frowns, but he can't deny that reality. It's a little true.

"Well, stop bothering me. The same thing would happen to you if Gigi sat on your lap and started moving." Zayn is dumbfounded.

"Did he do that? In the car? I thought he was innocent, what a surprise." Louis rolls his eyes.

"The car wasn't moving, but he clearly was. And he wasn't trying to warm me up, he was just getting comfortable and looking for affection. Harry is innocent, it's me who has a very twisted mind." He explains. Zayn keeps laughing.