Chapter 11.

Louis opens his eyes lazily, feeling a sharp pain in his neck as he turns his head slightly. He winces at the pain, but then he sits up in bed and notices Harry's presence beside him. The boy sleeps with his neck twisted, tilting his head in his direction, and Louis is sure he's going to wake up with a sore neck as well. He is surprised to find himself in the younger boy's room, he doesn't remember falling asleep there. He quickly gets out of bed and places a pillow under Harry's head to spare him a neck pain worse than his own. Not that he worries about him.... Yes, that's right. He worries about all his employees, he'd do the same for Jimena, for sure. Besides, Harry looks so adorable in his sleep, with his lips half-open and his messy curls sticking out of the adorable plush hat he fell asleep with. Louis smiles tenderly as he grabs the blanket to cover the younger boy's body again. It's very early and he doesn't want to wake him up, or worse, scare him with his presence.

Jimena gets up very early to start preparing breakfast and lunch for Mr. and Mrs. Tomlinson so they can both take food to work as they do every day. When she opens the door to her room, she sees something peculiar that catches her attention and immediately closes the door to be discreet. She sees Louis coming out of Harry's room, walking on tiptoe, and is surprised because the boy has the same clothes he had on yesterday. That's certainly odd, Jimena thinks. The first time she saw Louis admiring Harry from the window, she let it go, but now Louis is coming out of his room at 6:00 am and clearly looks like he slept there since he looks pretty sleepy. There is definitely something fishy about all this, but she doesn't plan to ask Louis so as not to invade his privacy, she has to figure it out on her own.

However, Harry didn't know that Louis slept with him because when he opens his eyes he is already gone, he could have left when Harry fell asleep, or he could have left in the wee hours of the morning, he has no way of knowing when he left. His head feels heavy and hurts, but it is resting on a soft pillow that wasn't there the night before. He sits up in bed and looks around, this is definitely not his bed. Something on the nightstand catches his eye; money. Louis must have forgotten it there, he will return it to him as soon as he brushes his teeth and takes a shower.

After taking a long, relaxing bubble bath in the large bath tub inside his room, Harry feels like a king. Everything is so perfect and elegant in this house that he can't believe he lives here now. He has his own bathroom and his own tub. It feels like a dream he wouldn't want to wake up from. He comes out of the bathroom after brushing his teeth and applies perfume after getting dressed. He remembers the night before and sighs deeply feeling butterflies in his stomach when he remembers how nice Louis was to invite him to stay, he even blushes when he remembers that he also carried him up to his room, and blushes even more when he remembers that he accidentally touched his butt. It was a pretty crazy night. His day definitely didn't end as bad as it started, in fact it ended great. Louis had made his day better, he wouldn't have to live under any bridges anymore, and he doesn't have to pay rent either. It was a huge weight off his shoulders, and he couldn't be more grateful - in love - with him

When he leaves the room it is exactly 7:30 am. He takes the money out of his pocket as he walks into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Harry." Jimena greets him. Harry smiles and turns to her.

"Good morning Jimena, haven't you seen Louis? I have something for him." Jimena looks at him curiously, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, he's in his room, he has to come down...." Jimena is interrupted.

"Hi Harry!" Louis greets him very cheerfully, entering the kitchen with a big smile. "Come here." He waves to him. Harry walks in his direction, unsure. Jimena is puzzled when the two boys come out of the kitchen to avoid talking in front of her. Those two are up to something.