Chapter 22

Monday morning.......

Peters POV:
I was running so late. May and I had woken up at 8.15am and we had to get to the airport at 9. Luckily I'd packed my suitcase the night before. I'd just chucked on jeans and a random white t-shirt with a science meme on it. I also was wearing one of Mj's oversized hoodies. I "borrowed" it you could say.

When we got to the airport it was already 9:17 . I jumped out the car as fast as I could. "Peter I love you have fun" May said giving me a quick hug. "Love you too" I said. I then picked up my suitcase and ran to the entrance. I got inside and couldn't see anyone. I decided to text Mj. I then saw 4 missed calls from Ned and 3 from Mj. She'd also texted me:

Mish❤️:
I'll meet you outside xx

Peter where r u

Peter we are inside

Are you here???

Hello ??

Me:
Hey so sorry ran late. Where r u ?

Mish❤️:
Your late

Me:
I know lol

Mish❤️:
Turn your head and look towards the little purple cafe

I turned around and saw Mj staring at me. I walked over. As I approached her I smiled a little. She broke a small laugh. "Hey" I said. "Hey" she said with an eye roll. "Come on they're all waiting" she said. She grabbed my hand and dragged me along with her.

We reached the rest of my classmates and Mr Harrington who looked like his life was at risk. He saw me and gave a sigh of relief. "Omg Peter thank god your here" he said. "Yeah sorry" I said. "Oh don't worry" he said. "Right we better get a hurry along" he said. The team got up, greeted me and followed Sir.

"Hey dude" Ned said. We did our handshake. "Hey" I said back. "Oh Mj do you have peters seat number and pass" Ned asked her. "Uh no Harrington has it" she said. She looked over everyone to try and find him. "It's fine I'll get it later" I said. She nodded and we kept walking.

First we checked in and had to show our boarding passes to the check-in officers. That's when I had to ask sir for mine. We then went to drop our bags off. Mj kept her back pack and so did I. We then went through security and were now waiting to board the plane.

We had about 15 minutes until boarding so everyone was basically on their phones. Me and Mj had sat a little away from the team as their wasn't many seats to wait. Ned had also wanted to talk to Abraham about a new game. Me and Mj were sitting pretty close and I gave her one of my AirPods. She laid her head on my shoulder and I put my head on top of hers.

There was 5 minutes until we had to Board and everyone had gotten pretty impatient. Some other people, like families etc., had already started to line up. "It's not like the plane is gonna leave without them" Mj said. I chuckled. We then heard Mj's name being called. "Mj mj mj". We looked up to see Betty. She plopped herself down in the seat next to me. "Mj I'm having the Isle seat by the way" she said. Mj looked at me confused. "How does that effect me" Mj said bluntly. "Err coz your sitting with us" Betty said laughing. "Huh?" Mj asked. "What are you on about?" She then asked. "You went up to Gwen and asked if you can swap sets with her" Betty said confused. Mj and I looked at each other in confusion. 

Mj's POV:
I then looked at Gwen and saw her staring at Peter. "I'll be back" I said. I then walked up to Gwen. "Why'd you tell Harrington I want to swap seats" I said. "Oh Michelle fancy seeing you here" she said. I rolled my eyes. I looked at my pass and saw my seat number. It wasn't the one next to Peter. "Me Peter and Ned want to sit together what's your problem" I said. "Michelle dear me and Peter just match" she said smirking. "What's that supposed to mean?" I asked. "Well he totally likes me and he's mine so off limits" she hissed. I was almost certain she didn't know me and Peter were dating unless she wanted to take him from me.