Chapter 9

Mj's POV:
Peter told me lunch was a little later than normal today so I had to sit next to Cindy for 2 hours. It was pretty awkward and the only interaction we had was when she passed me a worksheet. When the bell rang for the end of the lesson she dashed out the classroom and met up with Abraham and a couple others.

When I got to the lunch hall I saw the table we normally sit at and went to sit down. I was waiting for a while, until I got a text from Ned:

Ned:
Hey peters phone died. We are with Mr smith. Won't be long 👍

Great now I have to wait even longer. I decided to get a book out and read. I felt someone sit next to me and just assumed it was Peter but when I looked up it was one of the last people I wanted to see. Brad.
"Hey Mj" he said leaning closer. "Hey Brad" I said closing my book. "So where's your little boyfriend at?" He asked edging even closer. "Erm he's gone with Ned to see a teacher" I said trying to move back. "Aw is he in trouble" he said now his arm wrapping round me. "I don't know" I said now uncomfortable. "We'll if he is don't forget to tell me" he said winking.
"Why" I said removing his hand from my shoulder. "We'll you don't want some badass boy who gets into trouble as your boyfriend do you?". His face was quite close to mine and I could feel our thighs touching on the chair. I tried moving up but was stoped by flash.

"Michelle" flash said softly. This tone disgusted me and I felt sick to my stomach. "Haven't seen you in a bit" he said as he reached over to caress my cheek. I couldn't do anything and my hands were being held down by Brad. There wasn't much people in the cafeteria as it was hot outside. Plus the table I was at was near the back of the hall so it was basically out of sight. I felt a shiver up my back as I felt brads hand there. I could feel my heartbeat speed up and my breathing get quicker. I felt so uncomfortable and didn't know why they were doing this. Flash then got closer and put his hand on my thigh. He started to edge closer and I could feel tears coming. Flash then started moving his hand in a circler motion making my tears come quicker. Brad then wrapped his hand round my waist and kissed the back of my neck.
"Please stop please" I said quietly. I was so scared right now that I couldn't raise my voice any louder.
"Get off me, leave me alone" I said a little louder. Flash then squeezed my thigh causing me to gasp. He attached his lips to mine.

I had no escape. His lips wouldn't leave mine and tears kept coming. I could hear myself sobbing. All of a sudden, I felt flash get dragged back from me. Same with Brad. I then felt 2 strong arms wrap round me and hold me. It was Peter. I saw 3 teachers yelling at flash and Brad. They then got taken out of the cafeteria and down the hallway.
"Hey I'm so so so sorry we didn't come earlier" I heard Peter say. I tried saying something but nothing came out. My eyes were closed and I buried myself into peters chest. I was so scared and just needed to calm down a bit.

After a very long time, we pulled away. My breathing was still very fast. "Hey it's okay. Your alright. Take your time. Your okay" Peter said slowly and softly. He then helped me remove my hoodie. Underneath my hoodie I had a small cropped t-shirt. As soon as I hit the cold air I felt soo much better. My breathing slowed and I felt Peter rubbing my back. I opened my eyes and looked into his.
"Your alright. I got you" he gave me a small kiss on the side of my face and stood up. He then took my hands and helped my stand. I was still a bit shaky. "Hey you got this". All I did was look at him then my hands. We stayed still for a bit until I felt fine to walk. I spotted Cindy running up to us and I immediately walked to my bag.
"OMG Mj are you okay". I was going to answer but Peter beat me to it. "Of course she's not okay Cindy, you need to go". "GO? Are you kidding me?? That's my best friend right there!" She yelled. "Best friend?" Peter laughed. "You've got to be kidding me". She rolled her eyes at him and pushed him to the side. "Mj omg I can't believe that happened to you. I'm on your side 100%" she said patting me like some sort of dog. Peter had stepped in front of her and looked at her dead in the eye. "Go away" he said. She walked away slowly.