Chapter 3

A/N
This chapter contains foul language and a mention of a panic attack. If this triggers you move on to the next chapter. If not then happy reading 💕

Mj's POV:
After texting Peter to come round, I jumped up and decided to clear my room. It had been a mess for a while and I hadn't gotten the chance to clean it. I thought now would be a great time. I started with making my bed and reorganised the things on my nightstand. Soon after, I stacked up the books on the floor near my bookcase and managed to place them in alphabetical order . I quickly folded the clothes on my bed and put them next to the mountain of clothes. I promised dad I'd clean my closet but right now wasn't the best time.

It had been 15 minutes already and Peter still wasn't here. I decided to go downstairs really quickly and get a snack. On the way down I could hear pen clicks coming from the kitchen. Asher had headphones on and my door would be locked so he won't know when Peter is here. I walked into the kitchen and he gave me a small smile. I smiled back and walked towards the fridge. Then I got a text.

Peter❤️:
Hey I'm nearly here , where's your window?

Me:
Its the one on the right with the beige curtains 👍

Peter❤️:
Okay thanks

I put my phone into my pocket and grabbed some pomegranate and put it into a bowl. I grabbed a spoon and headed back upstairs. I then got another text but this time not from Peter.

Dad:
Hey sorry I didn't leave a note. There was an emergency at work and I had to go. I told Asher but he's to concentrated so probably didn't get the chance to tell you. Love you lots pumpkin I'll be back in the morning xx

Dad works nights at a hospital a few blocks away. He wanted a night off tonight but I guess those plans changed. He's normally gone at midnight and comes home at like 7am. He loves his job and I've never actually heard him complain about it. The current time was 7:56pm so dad should be back at around 3am. Unless he does an extra shift.

I ran back upstairs and decided just to wait for Peter.

Peters POV:
I wasn't actually planning on being Spider-Man tonight but Mj wants me to come over so of course I'm going to. I was swinging through queens when I felt my chest feel a little heavy. I decided to stop on top of a building and catch my breath. I took my mask off and I could hear my AI Karen helping me through it. Once I got myself together I put my mask back on and swung into the distance.

There wasn't much going on so I stopped again for a quick break and texted MJ. Making sure I go to the right window.

"Hey Karen is there anything going on" I asked my smart AI system. "Well peter, there are 2 robberies close and one about 2 miles away. Would you like me to give directions" she said. "Yes please Karen but start with the one that is most important". "Okay. Follow the directions immediately". I shot a web and followed Karen's lead. I started to speed up and got to the bank in record time. I stopped a couple people, called the cops and left a note:
'Hey I found these guys stealing cash! Your welcome
- from your friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man :)'

I then rushed to the other places, stoped a couple guys, called the cops and left a note. All the same process :) . I checked the time and realised it had been a while since I asked Mj where her window was. She was probably waiting for me I better get going.

Mj's POV:
It had been forever since Peter had texted me and I had no clue where he was. I started loosing hope and went to read my book. I was in the middle of my page when I heard 3 silent knocks on my window. I walked over and saw a red figure. I opened the window and let him inside.

He removed his mask and revealed the cute face of Peter Parker. I leaned in and attached my lips to his. I felt his hands down my back. I could feel a smile forming upon his face and pulled away to give him a hug. His grip on me tightened and I could tell that something was wrong.

After a long embrace, I finally let go. I decided to break the silence. "Do you want some clothes?" I asked. "Yeah if that's not too much bother" he said rubbing his neck. I walked over to my closet and pulled out an oversized t-shirt and some joggers that were too big for me anyway. He took them and put the t-shirt straight on. "I'm also going to change. I'll change in the bathroom though" I said grabbing joggers and a cropped tee. He nodded and just said "ok". I opened my locked door and crept down the hallway. Asher was now in his room studying so I had to be careful not to make too much noise. I got to the bathroom and changed rather quickly. I then headed back to my room.

When I got back to my room my first thought was to lock it. When I turned around I saw Peter on my bed looking at his phone. He looked quite sad so I silently sat next to him. When he saw my presence he wrapped his arms round me. We weren't saying anything but I could tell he needed this hug. I started brushing my fingers through his hair and admired him laying on my chest.

After a couple minutes, his phone had a notification. He jumped up and covered it meaning I couldn't see. He read a message and from what I could see there was a photo attached. He started to tear up so I took the phone and read the text:

Flash:
Hey Parker, just remember Tony hated you
Does this picture make you sad:

Aww don't cry Parker, I'm always here for you 😂 jk but just remember your a loser and no body likes you lolSee you at school penis

See you at school penis

I could see Peters eyes fill with more tears. That was not cool what flash sent. "Hey" I said softly. He looked up in defeat. "Flash is a jerk. He doesn't know what  the fuck he's on about. Tony loved you and will always be proud of you" I said trying to cheer him up. I cupped his face and waited until his eyes met mine. More tears dropped but I wiped them away quickly. We connected foreheads and stayed there for a while.

After all that, Peter pulled away. He opened his mouth to speak but closed it right after. I wiped his tears away and he continued to speak. "Thanks" he started. "Always" I said smiling. He looked down and gave a face of guilt. "I'm really sorry for coming here and having a huge meltdown. I was so happy to see you and I'm now acting like a baby" he said. Tears kept dripping as he spoke. I sat up and wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel my shirt getting wet with tears and rubbed his back. We soon pulled away.

"Do you want to stay here tonight" I asked him. "If thats not too much, I just don't have the energy to swing home" he replied. I placed the pillows down and lifted the blanket. I turned my lamp off and turned on a small light on my floor in the shape of a book. "Sorry I can't sleep in full darkness" I said. "It's fine I don't mind" he said yawing. I got into bed and got comfy. Peter then got comfy and placed his head onto my chest. We then embraced and not long after fell asleep.

A/N
Hope you guys liked this chapter. I had fun writing it. 3 chapters in one day wow. I'm going to try and do one more!! Love y'all
~ Layla 💗