Chapter 19

Chapter contains swearing.

Peters POV:
Waking up this morning was very slow. Thankfully, it was Friday and soon the weekend. However today wasn't the best of days. 1 year ago today was when Mr stark sacrificed his life for many innocent civilians. Pepper had messaged me this morning:

Pepper🥰:
Hey Peter, call me if you need to talk today. Trust me I get how hard today is. Just remember he was so proud of you. Today is a day to celebrate Tony's life and what he did for many lives.
I'm here if need be, if not talk to someone close. You'll need all the support today.
From Pepper

I hadn't gotten the chance to respond as Mj had woken up and we were kinda running a little late. I also didn't tell her as I didn't want to put that burden on her. After everything Mj's been through she didn't need me dumping my problems on her. As it wasn't fair. May was at Becky's, she'd been in hospital and May wanted to make sure she was okay. She also had to go to work.

I was in the kitchen making me and Mj some quick breakfast when I heard her walking down the hall. "Hey" she said when she saw me. "Heya, you sleep okay?" I asked. "Yeah pretty good" she said slumping down in a chair. "Mmm this is nice" she said. "Thanks. Hoped you'd like it" I said smiling. I'd made her porridge with mango and strawberry on the top. It was quite rushed so I was surprised when she said it tasted good.

"So" I started. "You wanna tell me what all that was about last night?" I asked sitting down. Mj looked down and finished her mouthful. "I don't know what your on about" she said putting hair behind her ear. I moved closer. "C'mon mish you can talk to me" I said. She met my eye line. "Well......Eva sent me a text" she said slowly. "Ok. Can I see it?" I asked. She got her phone out her Jeans pocket and showed me the message. I read it about 3 times. "You know this is bullshit right" I told her. She shrugged. "I'm serious Mj. She doesn't know you. Your beautiful. And the most amazing girlfriend I could ask for." I said holding her hand. She leaned forward and we connected lips. She then pulled away and connected foreheads. "I promise everything is going to be okay" I said. She nodded and said, "I hope so" she gave a small laugh.
We then quickly finished our breakfast and grabbed our bags. We were then out the door and on our way to school in no time.

Mine and Mj's lessons went pretty quickly and it was lunchtime finally. Me and Ned met in the cafeteria while Mj went to the library to return the book she's finished. We weren't even sat down when Joseph came over. "Hey guys" he said. "Hey bro" Ned said. "Hi" I said dryly. "Any of you guys seen Mj?" He asked. Ned gave me a side eye. "No sorry" I said. I then saw Mj in the distance, I gave her a small look and she sat down with Cindy. "Okay no worries, I'll go find her" Joseph said walking away. As he was going further away from our table she ran over to us.
"Phew" she said sitting down. I then got a text:

Pepper🥰:
Found these ❤️

*2 videos attached*

I replied quickly.

Me:
Thanks will watch later 👍

"Who was that?" Mj asked as I turned off my phone. "Oh Just May" I said lying. "Everything okay?" She asked. "Yeah just asking if you guys are coming round tonight?" I asked making up lies as I went. "Yeah I can" she said. "Sorry bro can't tonight" Ned said. "No worries" I said smiling. "You two have fun" Ned said winking. "Shut up" Mj said rolling her eyes. I intertwined my hand with hers as she ate the rest of her sandwich.

As the day had carried on, the feeling of this time last year tony had fallen to his knees and clicked his fingers came back to me. I kept thinking about it all 5th period. There was one point when I was staring off to space. Mr Evans had to ask me if I was okay. Mj mouthed 'you okay?' In the lesson. I'd just nodded and smiled. Unfortunately, Eva and 2 of her friends sat behind Mj. They were making jokes here and there. There was one point when Mj got told off. It was silence work and because they'd whispered something she'd turned round and said, 'shut up'. Mr Evans gave her a warning and told her to carry on with her work. God how eva pissed me off. Luckily they didn't bother her much while walking out the lesson so we both just headed out.