BONUS CHAPTER: GENDER REVEAL DAY.

ARIA'S POV

Im currently 5, almost 6 months pregnant.

Im soon getting married. In another month. So thats kinda scary but im excited to be married to Nick.

Being pregnant has been fun. I mean in some aspects, its a pain in the ass. But in others, i love it.

I love thinking that in a few months ill a
have little baby that will be mine. That ill get to raise with the love of my life.

I love thinking that my baby will have both parents present. Both who love him or her so much already, they'll always be there.

Speaking of the gender, we find out later today what we're having, i have an appointment.

We're not making a big deal out of it, we're just gonna have dinner together. All of us.

Currently im in my room sitting on the bed, when i get an odd craving for reeses. Mmm.

Im wearing a dress. Its like a stretchy material and its the lose kind so it looks good but doesn't squish my baby bump. I got it when i went shopping with Laia and Zara.

Thats Christiano's new assistant, possibly future girlfriend because they have that vibe. No matter how much Alaia says Chris is not the type to date but she wishes they could date. But she also said i shouldn't give Zara false hope by talking about her and Chris dating. I understand where she's coming from and i think its wise to not put ideas in her head.

 I understand where she's coming from and i think its wise to not put ideas in her head

And ofcourse im wearing my moms necklace like always.

I slowly get up and walk to the door. Im not that big right now, so i still walk fine but i try not to bend the wrong way. Mama would literally have me carried around of she could.

I walk to the little kitchen room thats on our floor. Its stalked with things for me to eat thanks to Mama.

She's the mother i dont have. I just know if my mom were alive this is how she would take care of me.

I grab a 4 cups pack and start walking back to the room.

I hear some noise and soon Nick emerges from his office.