CHAPTER 44

We walk into the boutique and I ask the elder woman for the dress in my size and she brought it rather quickly. After she makes sure it’d fit me so I don’t even have to try it.

 After she makes sure it’d fit me so I don’t even have to try it

I thank her and turn to find Nick by one of the shelves. I walk to him.

“Get this one” he husks. I look at the red satin dress. “You would look so fucking hot baby” he groans. I giggle and hand him the pink dress then grab the red one keeping eye contact with him and walk teasingly to the trial room then close the door. I quickly change into it then turn to the mirror to see. Oh. He has good choice I guess.

I open the door and see him standing outside, waiting. He looks up and takes a sharp breath.

“Fucking hell” he growls, forcefully pushing me back into the room, lips on mine

After we pay for both the dresses, I take him to the next store. He’s already a lil hot and bothered, so a little more cant hurt.

“Where do you want to go next babygirl?” he asks, arm wrapped my waist.

“Well I do need new sleepwear and under garments” I say making him tighten his hold. “So Victoria’s Secret please” I say walking into th dimly lit stores direction. This should be fun.

~

After about half an hour of me teasing Nick with lingerie, he just paid for all these unnecessary things that I only picked out to annoy him and said we’re leaving that store. Hehe.

“Where to you little tease” he asks. I giggle.

“actually I want these shoes but you bought me way too much already so id like to pay for them myself” I tell him. They are these gorgeous red strappy high heels that are just so yummy, and would honestly go so well with the red dress we just bought.

“no” he says

“no” he says.

“ok ill come get them another time” I say.

“Aria”

“Nick please this is so unfair how do you expect me to just get things from your money and be okay with it?”

“Baby there gifts” he says. I huff.

“Fine then” I say, “ill get you a gift” I say.

“no I don’t need anything”

“well I don’t need these things or the shoes either, theyre gifts” I say sweetly, shrugging.

He rolls his eyes and mutter something in Italian.

~

We ended up getting the red shoes and I got nick a bottle of his expensive ass perfume. Gotta say, im glad I don’t have rent to pay. But I don’t even mind because damn does it smell so good.

“are we going home?” I ask as he drives.

“mm well baby we can, or we can do whatever you want” he says. I jump up squealing.

“Nick! Oh my take the next left there is this big fancy ass chocolate store and they have the best freaking strawberry chocolate bon bons. I had them for the first time when I came down here when I got my first pay check and I haven’t had them since because its such a pain to come all the way down here, but now I can get moreee” I ramble and ramble.

“Baby you should have told me I would’ve gotten them, I come down here a lot”. He says. We both get out of the car and walk in. I pick up two bags of the chocolate.

“If you want to try some we better buy another bag because I don’t wanna run out of these. Ever” I say to him seriously. He chuckles and gets another bag. Im successful in paying for them myself while Nick stared down a guy who didn’t even glance at me.

After that we drive back home and have dinner with everyone while Alaia tells us about all the plans she has made for the trip. I know she’s nervous about leaving Grayson, but im just so glad she’s doing this I know that It’ll be a nice change for them.

*********

ZARA

hii

i just feel like going shopping but i have monthly tests at college so i just wrote chapters wit elaborate shopping tingsss

love yew all, THANKYOU sm for readingg <3