CHAPTER 9

NICCOLO'S POV

One of my men come up and i ask them to get rid of the scum. I then turn to the scared girl and look at her for a minute.
I try to step closer and she looks at me.

"Y-you shot him because of m-me?" she whispers. What?

"Ari!" I hear and Laia comes into view. "Oh my god, Nick she's shaking, you couldn't have waited to shoot him" she scolds and i furrow my eyebrows. She's not shaking?

I look at her longer and yeah, she's shaking. Alaia is crying a little and Aless sighs. This breaks her out of her trance.

"Laia" she whispers. "I-im fine. Im fine" she says shaking her head, holding Alaia's hand. "m' gonna go home" she says and Alaia shakes her head.

"No youre coming home with me" she says making her giggle.

"No silly, im fine. Thats not the worst thas happened to me" she says. Definitely still drunk. Alaia gives her a sad look, making me raise an eyebrow. What does that mean?

"Then we're dropping you home" Laia argues. She's about to protest but i speak.

"Ill take her home" I surprise myself by saying this. My voice sounds like thunder after listening to the two crying females talk. She looks up at me and does the cute head tilt.

"I can go home Sir" she says. Sir? Does she not know my name? Actually, i dont know her name either, im sure Ari is short for something. Ariana maybe?

"No, Nick will take you" Laia says with finality. Yes.

After the crowd settles, Aless decides to take Alaia home and I do the same with her. Its 2:30 so i told the boys they should continue partying.

I lead her out to my car and open the passenger side door. She gasps.

"I-Its the bat mobile!" she squeals. Huh?

"My car?" I ask her. She furiously nods her head.

 She furiously nods her head

"Youre batman?" she asks. My car is a Lamborghini Huracan, but im not offended, i liked batman growing up. I smirk.

"No, im not batman" i say. "get in the car neonata"

"Okay" she mumbles before shuffling into the car. I shut her door and walk around to the drivers side. "Whats your nameee" she sings looking at me elbows on the console.

"Niccolo" i say and she nods. "Seatbelt tesoro".

"hm?" she blinks. I reach over making her flinch. The fuck is up with that. I grab her seatbelt and click it into place. "oh, sorry" she mumbles. "Aria" she says. Melody? I look over to her confused. Thats a random italiano word. Maybe its the only one she knows.

"T-thats my name" she says. Oh. Aria. Fuck even her names beautiful.

"Its beautiful" i tell her. She blushes mumbling a thankyou. My phone chimes and its Laia. She sent me Aria's adress. I put the car in drive and begin the short drive to her home. That area is just infront of jahara. Jahara is the area of little shits who do cheap drugs and hallucinate.

I look over at her to see her slumped in her seat. She's going to fall asleep. I continue driving and 10 minutes later we're at her building. I look over. She fell asleep 5 minutes ago. So she should be easy to wake up. She looks at peace though. Stop being a pussy.

"Aria" i say as low as i can. It sounded like a kitten dying. "Aria" ok that was louder than intended. She jerks awake and whimpers. She quickly looks around then she spots me. Blinking a few times, she searches the back seat and the street then sighs. "What?" i ask. She shakes her head.

"nothing" then she grins. "You look like Matt" she says. Matt . A nickname. "But he's very playful sometimes, you arent, also his vibe is like-" she pauses. "mm i dunno like brother-y yours is.." she pauses again then grins mischievously. "like daddy. youre daddy vibe" Fuck. She starts into a fit of giggles, her legs wiggling like a kitten.

If she wasn't drunk, i would've taken her right now. Shut your horny ass up.

"Ok neonata, now do you wanna go home?" I ask and she nods. I get out and then help her out during which she stumbles and giggles. Oh lord.