CHAPTER 49

NICCOLO'S POV

Fuck. Fucking shit.

Its been almost an hour since they've had my baby in the hospital room and im losing my fucking mind.

She's pregnant? Did she know? Is that why she was feeling sick?

Fuck.

"Niccolo, stop pacing, its irritating" mama says. Fuck.

"Mr. De'Marco" a doctor comes up to us. I quickly nod for him to continue. "Ms. Stone is ok now, she was given a mild sedative, she should be up any minute now." he informs. thank fuck.

"Can i go see her?" i ask. He allows me and i walk quickly into the room.

I hate seeing her so frail on the white sheets. Im going to personally torture Karl Petrov to his slow death.

While im thinking, Aria shoots up in bed whimpering

"No! My baby! dont please!" she screams out. I rush to her to hold her which makes her panic even more. "N-no leave me alone, where am i, Nick!" she screams calling out my name.

"Baby, its me my love, calmati babygirl, shh" i hold her face making her look at me. She cries out and whimpers in relief.

"N-niccolo he t-took my baby, my baby Nick!" she screams hysterically. Fuck.

"No tesoro, our baby is ok, its ok inside you mio amore, you kept it safe" i tell her watching her clutch her stomach protectively.

"H-he s-said he would kill our b-baby, h-he t-touched me Nick, w-where were you" she sobs, holding my shirt in her fist tightly. My jaw clenches at her words. Touched her?

"Touched you where Ari?" i ask making her shake her head.

"Y-you left me alone, i was alone you put my baby in danger" she cries. No.

No, fuck no.

"Go away! Leave, you left us before, leave" she sounds hysterical but her words are killing me.

"Baby, no my love forgive me"

"No!" she screams.

A nurse enters with the doctor and she starts preparing a syringe.

"Dont worry, she's just tired and in shock, we'llet her sleep for a while, sì?"
he explains. I nod, still thinking about her words.

She's going to leave me.

ARIA'S POV

I squint when my eyes catch the bright light that i am not used to.

Oh. My wrist is pulsing.

I feel a weight on my right hand and look down to see a head, full of hair, resting on it. I bring my other hand to the soft hair to scratch his head. I notice the IV.

The recent events flash through my memories making me frown. I jerk my hand to touch my flat tummy. Is out baby ok?

I feel Nick stir and look towards him to see his head raise and look around cluelessly with his bed head. So cute. His expression makes me let out a soft giggle. his head shoots up alarmed.

"Baby.." he husks. My eyes tear up at his voice. Oh I missed him so much. "No dont cry" i just continue to softly sob. "Ok ill leave im sorry" he says looking... sad?

Niccolo De'Marco does not get sad.

"Why would you leave?" i almost whine. He looks up at me

"Because you don't want me anymore" he states. What?

"What" i ask dumb founded.

"You said-" he pauses. "Why were you crying when you saw me"

"I missed you" i say woth tears flowing.

He doesn't say anything, he just kisses me, really hard, but somehow still gentle.

"Youre pregnant" he husks.

"I am"

"Did you know?"

"No, i didn't" i say. He kisses my head. "Are you mad?" i ask. He furrows his brows

"Why the fuck would i be mad?" i flinch at the swear. "sorry" he mumbles. I shrug.

"You want a baby? Now? with me?" i ask him.

"Im so fucking lucky youre having my baby, amore, i could not ask for more" he says. "I love you Ria, thankyou baby" he says kissing me.