CHAPTER 46

Its almost lunch time and no one is really home right now so i asked the kitchen staff to not make lunch for just me. Im just taking the cookies out of the oven right now.

Once im done, i grab Grayson and walk back upstairs to search for job opportunities. Once ive opened my laptop i start thinking about how i literally dont know what id be passionate about. Well except for baking.

As im scrolling, i see that there is a little shopping strip near by and it actually has a cafe. Ill have to ask Nick about this.

I glance at Grayson to see him asleep again making me grin. Sleepy baby. I pat his stomach and soon feel myself drifting off.

~

I wake up to a small giggle sound. I look up to see Grayson wide awake, pating Nicks bare chest. I take a deep breath and smile at the cute sight.

"Hi" i say, my voice low and sleepy. He looks over at me and grins. "hi baby" i coo.

"Morning baby" Nick husks, i roll my eyes and snuggle closer to him.

"You didn't have lunch did you?" he asks me. I whine. "The kitchen staff tells me stuff i want to know." he kisses my head. Grayson yawns and reaches towards me making my heart so warm.

I grab him and hold him to me and slowly feel him fall asleep.

I get up and put him down in his room. When i come back, Nick isnt in the room. Eh.

I go into the closet to change my clothes, taking off my dress im left in my black lingerie. I hear a sharp intake of breath and turn to see Nick. I grin.

"fanculo bambina vieni qui" he growls and i walk over to him, teasingly.
(fuck baby girl come here).

~

Its almost dinner time now and im really tired. Probably because i haven't really eaten. Well that and our activities. I kind of want pizza but i also kind of want Chinese take out.

When i was living in my apartment, i used to order chinese take out every other night. It was my favourite activity.

"I want noodles" i murmur into his neck. Im laying on top of him, his arms around my waist. he hums.

"Noodles? like Chinese?" he asks. I love it when he's even a lil clueless cuz its not something i get to see often.

"mmhmm" i hum. "and egg rolls and orange chicken and rice" i say and he chuckles.

"ok" he says humorously.

Does he think im fat? Im not that hungry i was just craving them. I should tell him that.

"N-no we can eat at home" i say getting out of his hold, grabbing my robe, suddenly feeling insecure.

Nick sits up, looking at me.

"Why?"

"No reason, i was just taking names of everything that came to mind." i say, looking towards him.

NICCOLO'S POV

Im very confused right now. I know somethings wrong i have no idea what though.

"Aria" i call her. She's acting a little off. "Baby, whats wrong?" i ask her.

"Nothing im just not that hungry anymore, i uhm, i-ill go take a shower now" she mumbles, waddling to the bathroom. What?

I think over the brief conversation we had trying to figure out what happened and suddenly, it clicks.

Damn babygirl youre cute.

ARIA'S POV

Im done with my shower, im in the closet. I pick out grey sweatpants and a long sleeve black shirt so i feel a little more secure. And hot, but ill live.

I walk out into the room drying my hair but stop in my tracks when i see the little sitting area.

The coffee table has a lot of chinese food on it, i also see a pizza box.

I feel arms wrap around me and his warm face presses to the cold skin of my neck. I hear him inhale.

"Babygirl" he husks, his voice deep making me melt against him. "why dont you love me?" he asks making my heart drop. what?

I turn around quickly and look up at him. He has a small frown on his face making me frown as well.

"What?" i hold his arms.

"you just arent comfortable with me and it sucks" he almost pouts.

"i am comfortable with you Nick, why would u say that?" i ask him. he raises an eyebrow. I realise what he's saying and my face heats. "i just dont want u to think im fat" i mumble.

"baby when have i ever made you feel like that? Im sorry if i have mi amore" he says.

"no you didn't, im just not used to eating alot so my body asking for more is weird i guess" i tell him. He nods and hugs me.

"I fucking love you babygirl, and i love feeding you" he says into my hair.

"i love you too"