"What the hell? Where am I? And huh?! I'm back at my original appearance as Sana" Diana said as looking at her hands before the her hair and the glasses as seeing that she was back as Tsukiyama Sana.

She soon heard a cry from away which she followed it as walking through the dark place and going to the light.

Once she reached the light, she soon was shocked by seeing someone with long black hair and those beautiful brilliant purple eyes.

"Diana?"

The OG Diana turn around and seeing Sana while having tears on her eyes and they were red

The OG Diana looks at her while Sana looks at her and noticing that she was taller than her.

I mean Sana was 5'7 while the OG Diana was 5'4.

"You.... You're..." The OG Diana tried to speak but she couldn't through the crying which Sana approached her and give her jacket and looking at her by knowing all of her suffering and misfortunes.

"Hey, just calm down and try to catch your breath. You looked like you been crying all day.... haven't you?" She soon said which the OG Diana ended up nodding before tearing up again that Sana looks at her in pure sympathy since no one should've suffer like this.

Especially a 17 year old girl.

"I-I....I got my Father killed....I got my child also killed as well! Everyone who cared about me or even lived in the March died because of me! It's my fault that...!"

"Hey, don't say that. Listen, that's wasn't your fault. It was that piece of shit Crown Prince and his white lotus bitch wife. You did nothing wrong and they can go f*** themselves straight to hell. Your Dad loves you so much that today, he's here with me to ask the Black Dragon Selena to give us the permission to break the engagement. That's means you won't became that bastard's wife or concubine....Believe me, he never wanted you be engaged with that asshole" she soon said which the OG Diana looks at her with her purple orbs.

"M-My Father really did that?...He really did?"

"Hell yeah, he did. After all, marrying into a guy who's five years older than you is kind of illegal in my world and so, you deserve marrying someone of the right age and someone will treat you lot better than trash can" Sana soon said which the OG Diana looks at her in some shocked before looking down and nodded.

"My, my, my....you really are the older sister type" Sana and the OG Diana soon turn around and seeing the Great Ancestor of the March Cisneros Family.

The Black Dragon Selena.

She took the form of extremely attractive and beautiful, tall woman with pale skin and golden eyes as well, colored slightly red lips

She took the form of extremely attractive and beautiful, tall woman with pale skin and golden eyes as well, colored slightly red lips. She has a short, lustrous jet black hair braided into a small braid. She wore a black and white suit embroidered with golden and fine jewelry.

'Holy shit, that's Selena? She does gives the Simps' Mama vibes since look at her, she's hot' Sana thought in shocked.

"Greetings, reincarntor and my descendant. I am Selena, founder of the Cisneros March and the Black Dragon frim the Great Seven Dragons....Sana, isn't it?" She spoke with a deep womanly voice as well, elegance and grace.

Sana looks at her in some shocked by her knowing her name.

"You know my name?"

"Of course, I do. Even through your reincarntor, I still considered you as my grandest granddaughter. Sana, please forgive me that I brought your soul to this world"

"What are you talking about? Selena, please tell me everything like why is Diana here while I am processing her body?" Sana asked which Selena end up sighing before crossing her arms under her chest.

"That story you read that killed my descendant Diana and Gabriel...it didn't end with happy ending with that cocky and ungrateful brat of Godino and that insolent wench....the Emperor Derrick Godinez and his spouse Marianne Ibanez were executed in the worst painful and terrible death for wrongful death of my descendants and how the Empire fell down from grace to disgrace....I did my best to use my magic to reverse time and sent Diana to the past...but her soul was too traumatized and broken that she didn't have the strength...so, instead....Her soul call for you and let you take her place instead" Selena explained which Sana was shocked before gripped her fist harshly.

'That son of bitch and his idiot wife....I can't believe they were that stupid while not realizing they sentence themselves into a horrible death after they killed Diana and her father' Sana thought in anger before looking at the OG Diana and then Selena who look shame and remorse for not anything to help the OG Diana's emotional state.

"So that....I am not suitable for being a Empress of some asshole crown prince....I'm going to live my second life as whatever I want and I will became a Marchioness of the Cisneros March. I don't need a prince to be a princess, after all I am Queen of my own" Sana said proudly and confident that OG Diana looked at her in some shocked as Selena stunned before she smirks.

"Well, well...You truly have courageous heart of an Cisneros. Tsukiyama Sana...I give you permission of breaking the engagement with that ungrateful brat" Selena soon said which Sana's and the OG Diana's bodies start glowing.

"Sana...Diana will watch you to see the new life you made for her and you...unlit we meet again, show them hell and become a fine Marchioness" Selena soon said as sending Sana and the OG Diana back to real world.

"Ah, Sana is someone incredible....she does reminds me of my daughter...What am I saying? She is my daughter after all...Sana, be careful and please rewrite the fate of Cisneros March and Godinez Empire"