13. Talking With Finn

Start from the beginning

"Hmm" Hayley groaned as she started waking up.

"Hey, little hybrid," Klaus said gently. He may be confused about what happened but his first priority was to make sure Hayley and their child were alright.

"Hi," she said looking up at him

"Are you alright Elskan?" Elijah asked.

When he asked that Hayley remembered what just happened. Ignoring their questions Hayley sat up and went to go check on Finn.

"Finn come on wake up," she said shaking him.

"How do you feel?" she asked once he woke up.

"I feel...free," he said with wonder looking at her like she hung the moon and stars.

"Okay, can I ask what's going on now?" Klaus asked as he and Elijah watched their interaction.

"I brought your brothers back!" Hayley said excitedly but when she saw their stunned faces she immediately got nervous.

"Is that okay with you?" she asked quietly, not sure if they were mad at her or something.

"But.. how?" Elijah managed to get out.

"Well I did a spell and then they were alive again." she summed up.

"The spell didn't hurt you or the baby right?" Klaus asked looking her over for anything wrong with her.

"Don't worry I channeled you two and your sister so I had more than enough power to make sure the spell didn't hurt me or the baby," she explained making them sigh in relief. They had no problem with her channeling them they each gave her their blood to channel them whenever she needed to.

"Baby?" Finn asked her confused. He wasn't aware she was pregnant it had been too chaotic for him to use his enhanced hearing to hear the other heartbeat coming from her.

"Nik and I had a one-night stand that led to me being pregnant since he's half-werewolf he's able to have kids," Hayley explained.

However, her explanation just made Finn want to tear his brother to shreds as he heard that he got her pregnant and that he slept with her. He's shocked he feels this way since he's never felt this possessive over someone ever in his 1000 years of living. He certainly didn't feel like this when he was with Sage.

"Wait you said 'brothers' where's Kol?" Klaus asked.

"He's out hunting with Rebekah. Now I have to speak to Finn alone. Can you two please leave?" she asked them.

They looked a little apprehensive to leave her with him which is understandable considering the last time they saw him he was trying to kill all of them with the help of Esther.

"I promise I won't hurt her or the baby," Finn said trying to comfort his brothers but they weren't looking at him for any confirmation they were looking at Hayley.

"It's okay, we'll be right out when we're done. Why don't you guys make some breakfast?" she said making them nod and walk out.

"Do you want some now?" she asked Finn holding up the untouched blood bag from earlier.

He nodded his head hesitantly as he slowly grabbed it from her hand and started drinking from it.

"How do you feel?" she questioned once he finished it.

"I feel... like I'm not a monster," he said with a happy smile picking her up and spinning her around making her wrap her arms around him and squeal.

"Thank you," he said sincerely hugging her close to him.

"My pleasure," she said hugging him back until he put her down and they sat back down

"I have something else to tell you," she said this time more nervous.

He waited patiently for her to tell him. He could see that she was nervous and he didn't want to push her.

"Freya is alive," she said. She didn't really think sugar coating it would help so she decided to just rip the band-aid right off.

He doesn't know what he was expecting to hear but that was definitely not it. What she said had stunned him into silence.

"Your mother made a deal with your Aunt Dalhia which I will explain what that was when we are with the others. But long story short she gave Freya to your Aunt and your Aunt cast a spell on them for them to wake up for 1 year every 100 years so that they could stay alive and Freya has been searching for you guys," Hayley told him making tears form in his eyes.

"But it's okay I know how to save her. We can save her," she reassured him.

"I remember that day. The day she was taken, I was with my mother and I watched her get taken by our aunt but my mother had convinced me that it was just my mind playing tricks on me because I didn't want to remember Freya having the plague. I should've known better." Finn said angrily at himself for trusting his mother.

"It's okay Finn, that's all in the past. Focus on right now. Now we can save her and we can reunite her with you guys you can all be a family again." Hayley said wanting to cheer him up.

"Come on I think they finished making breakfast," she said getting up and offering her hand to Finn.

"Finally, my brothers wouldn't let me eat saying how we had to wait for you," Rebekah said rolling her eyes at her brother's behavior/

"Well I'm here now so why don't we all eat. What did you guys make?" Hayley asked Klaus and Elijah.

"French toast," they said in sync making them glare at each other.

"Here you go love," Klaus said putting a plate of french toast in front of her while Elijah put a cup of juice in front of her.

French Toast

"What about me?" Rebekah asked

"You can get some yourself," Klaus told her rolling his eyes.

"Thank you," Hayley said with a smile ignoring their sibling squabble as she happily ate her breakfast.