Interlude- Broken Flames

Start from the beginning

"After that, both of their undivided attention and love were focused on Shoto. I guess it made sense for our mother since he was a newborn and all but the flaming trash just sidelined his remaining three children like roadside trash. That's when my anger and resentment grew and it started to spread toward my mother and siblings too. I started blaming them for everything that happened until one day I attacked Shoto, then insulted my mother and left the house, and burned myself along with the entire forest."

"Wow! That's a lot to take in," Izuku said stunned, "how did you survive?" 

"Someone rescued me from that forest... I think I don't remember but I was told that my body is so badly burned that I won't survive for more than three years," Dabi said.

"But you did," Izuku said.

"Yes, out of pure spite," Dabi chuckled to himself darkly, "the fire that my father ignited inside me burned me to hell but I didn't give up I returned home once I was recovered. I thought my death would have made at least a little effect on that man but to none's surprise, he remained the same. And that day when I prayed in front of my own shrine Toya Todoroki died and Dabi was born."

"So is that the reason why you never tried to reach out to any of us," A familiar voice fell on Dabi's ears. He turned around and saw his siblings along with their mother standing behind him.

:-:-:-:-:-:

Rei was really confused when out of nowhere her youngest child called her and told her to get ready and wait in the lobby. She wasn't sure what for but she still did what he asked for.

After getting ready she arrived at the hospital lobby only to see her other two children.

Upon seeing her, Fuyumi immediately hugged her while Natsuo just awkwardly stood there looking at the interaction. 

"What are you both doing here," Rei asked, "I thought you had classes to teach, and Natsuo weren't you supposed to be in college right now?"

"Well half an hour ago Shoto called us and asked to come to his school and also told us to bring you along," Fuyumi said.

"Well, It must be really important if Shoto has called us so let's go," Rei along with her children arrived at U.A and saw Shoto was waiting outside to greet them.

"Shoto what's the matter why do you call us so urgently?" Fuyumi asked as they walked inside the U.A. 

Suddenly Shoto stopped looked all of them in the eye and said, "Toya is alive."

Rei's entire world stopped the moment those words left Shoto's mouth.

"Shoto what are you talking about," Natsuo glared at his younger brother, "this is not a joking matter."

"Shoto are you talking about the same Toya that died all these years ago?" Fuyumi asked tears running down her eyes.

Suddenly Natsuo held Shoto by his collar, "Do you think this is funny?"

"Natsuo releases him," Rei said, "Shoto please explain what is going on."

After that, he explained to them everything from the Disks to the revel in the latest episode, "so you are saying that this otherworldly being given you these Disks that show the alternate future of one of your friends and in that future, your friend revealed his identity," Rei summarized

"And you think we will believe that crap?" Natsuo asked.

"Endeavor is here too, you can ask him if you want," Shoto said.

"What is he doing here?" Fuyumi asked.

"Watching with us," Shoto replied.

"Is he inside?" Rei asked, "both Enji and Toya are they inside?"