Does he know already?

But I never told to anyone and I'm pretty sure my foster parents wouldn't have told it to anyone.

Even if I decide to tell him, I can't. I don't want to relive those moments and incidents again. Everything is starting to settle down in my life and I don't want to think about those days of trauma.

My vision started getting blurry with all the thoughts and memories flashing in my brain and I started breathing a little fast.

I jumped startled when someone placed a hand on my own. I looked up and it was Vince. He was sitting right in front of me and the coffee table is pushed aside.

Tears started flowing down my cheeks and I looked away.

He gently took my hand in his own and started rubbing small circles on it. I still didn't look at him and I'm looking down at my lap.

He lifted my chin with his two fingers and wiped my tears gently but the tears aren't stopping and my breathing is getting more fast.

Does he know already?

"Arianna, focus on my face and breathe.", he said calmly and is still holding my chin, keeping my face in place.

His other hand is gently rubbing small circles on my hand.

I did as he told and after sometime, my breathing got back to normal and the tears stopped slowly.

He then gently wiped my tears and gave me a tissue to blow my nose. I composed myself and didn't look at him.

Why am I always breaking down in front of Vince!

"Arianna, look at me.", he said calmly and I hesitantly looked at him and noticed that his eyes have gone a little soft.

Though he still had a stoic face but his eyes have gone a little soft. Not much but a little.

"I want you to stay calm and listen to what I'm saying.", he said and I nodded.

"Though you have not mentioned anything to anyone, I can clearly see that life at your old house was not normal.", he said and I bit my lip and looked away.

He turned my head towards him and looked me in the eyes.

"I'm going to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer them honestly.", he said and I bit my lip.

I'm getting tensed again.

Vince is still rubbing circles on my hand. Somehow, that is calming me a little.

"I don't need verbal answers. Just nod your head if it's a yes and shake your head if it's a no. Can you do that?", he asked calmly and I nodded hesitantly.

Although, somewhere in my brain, I know what he is going to ask, still I couldn't bring myself to calm down.

"Okay. Let us start then. Were you happy with your foster parents?", he asked calmly looking into my eyes and I looked away.

Why is it so difficult to share the truth with others?

What should I say?

There is no use of lying. He already feels I'm not normal. He is asking about the same topic over and over again implies he knows something even if it is just a little bit.

So, I think it is better to accept the truth. And all I need to do is accept or reject.

Thankfully Vince is not asking to explain in detail.

I looked at him and shook my head in a no.

"Did they treat you good?", he asked and I again shook my head.