12

Delilah's pov:
I got home from school and flopped onto my bed. I felt awful. Telling the person you love the most you don't want to see them is very mentally draining. I did want to see him. It's just those no good socs that stop that from happening.

I got up from my bed and changed out of my "school" clothes and into some more comfy clothes. I'm a sucker for silky pjs.

After I changed I sat on the edge of my bed. You know, I haven't talked to Cherry and I'm tired of her not walking to school with her. I'll just go apologize.

With that being said I got up and made my way to her room. The door was cracked open a little. I knocked lightly.

"Come in." A blank voice said

I slowly opened the door and walked in, closing the door behind me. I stayed standing in front of her door holding my hands together not knowing what to say. Never thought it would be so hard to talk to my sister.

She just stared at me with a glare. She was still mad at me?

"Look Sherri-"

"It's Cherry." CHERRY said blankly still glaring at me while she sat at her vanity admiring her looks.

"Right, Cherry. Look, I'm sorry for getting all in your business and stuff last week. I just want to say I'm sorry." I said giving her a soft smile.

Cherry suddenly gets up from her chair and walks over to me getting up in my face.

"Why were you talking to Pony in the first place." She said looking right into my eyes

" I met him at the library, we became good friends."

"Oh yeah, such great friends you guys even started dating." She said giving attitude and crossing her arms above her chest.

"Yeah? Cherry I know you like him but, I like him too." I said looking down at my feet

"I don't care Delilah. I like him and he will like me whether he likes it or not. Or should I say, whether YOU like it or not." Cherry said backing away from me a little still glaring at me with the same attitude.

"Cherry you know you can't make him love you, right?" At this point I started getting irritated. Not every boy is gonna just absolutely adore her! She needs to grow up.

"Oh I will. You'll see." With that she walked away from me and sat back down in her chair looking into the mirror.

I just rolled my eyes and started turning to the door when Cherry spoke up again.

"And you wanna know why socs are constantly on your ass?" She said turning to look at me with a sly grin on her face.

I turned my body towards her. I was confused why would she know?

She got up and slowly walked over to me again. She got close to my face and put her arms behind her back.

"Because I told them too." She gave me a sick grin and strutted back to her seat.

Are you kidding me?? My own sister ruining my relationship!! What in gods name!

I stood there silently looking at her with an angry expression.

I started towards the door. Right before I opened the door to leave I said what I would never thought I would want to say.

"I hate you Sherri."

I opened the door harshly and slammed it behind me as I ran up to my room.

I fell on my bed. I didn't cry I was too angry to cry.
———————
It was the next day and I was sitting in my seat in English class like normal. Pony was drawing something in his book and I was just messing with my pencil, waiting for class to start.