16

Delilah's pov:
I told Pony all about this girl Johnny was talking about. I kept talking a mile a minute and had a huge smile on my face. Maybe this girl could be something really good for Johnny. Maybe she'll make him feel more loved. That's all I want for Johnny.

I finished telling pony about this girl and he just smiled.

"I hope she likes him back, Johnny deserves someone who loves him just as much as he loves them." Pony said while glancing at Johnny

"I know, that's what I told him." I said smiling softly

Pony smiled back at me and put his arm around my shoulder.

We arrived at Pickett and Sutton. We saw Dally leaning against a pole and lighting a cigarette.

"Hey dal." Pony said while patting his shoulder.

Johnny followed behind him and I stood next to Johnny.

Dally looked at us and took his cigarette from his mouth and blew out the smoke.

"You guys ready?" Dally said while throwing his cigarette on the pavement and stepping on it with his heel.

"Yup." I said and started walking towards the drive in.

They all followed behind me. Dally caught up to me and was walking next to me.

"What have you been up to lately Dal?" I asked

He chuckles lightly and shrugs.

"Just got out of jail. Got out early actually." Dal said while lighting another cigarette.

"Why'd you get out early?" I said looking up at him.

"Good behavior, man."

I nodded and looked back in front of me. I looked over at him and noticed his Christopher was now around his neck.

"When did you get that back?" I asked pointing to his necklace.

"Lil broad was two-timin me in jail again, man." Dally said while shaking his head.

"Aw Dal I'm sorry." I said. Honestly I've never met Sylvia, but the way Pony and Johnny had talked about her told me enough that I didn't need to meet her.

"It's cool." Dal finished his cigarette and stomped it out again while we arrived at the drive in.

We snuck around to a hole in the fence and climbed through there. Dally climbed first then Pony and Johnny, me last.

I slid under. Pony held out his hand to help me up. I grabbed it and pulled myself up. I stood up and brushed off the dirt on my pants.

I smiled at Pony and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go."

He smiled back at me and we started running to meet up with Johnny and dally.

We passed by a mustang. It sounded like there were two boys and two girls. I'm guessing two couples.

I brushed it off. They didn't sound like anyone I'd know.

We sat down and waited for the movie to start. I sat down at the end next to Johnny, Pony was next to Dally.

As if my time here couldn't get worse I saw two familiar people walk and sit in the seats in front of us.

I noticed that bright red hair and Immediately knew that it was none other than my sister, Cherry Valance.

She had come with Marcia too and I heard my sister sigh angrily.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Marcia said to cherry as they sat done. Great.

"I came here to see a movie so I'm gonna see a movie!" My sister said while pulling her hair out of her face.

I slouched back in my seat hopping they won't see me. I remembered what cherry had said a while ago, it made my stomach drop.

Dally noticed cherry and started whispering dirty things into her ear. Cherry was clearly uncomfy and kept yelling at him to stop.

Even though I was mad at my sister, I still didn't like that he was talking to her like that. I started getting irritated.

Dally got back into her face again and she yelled in his face.

"Get lost hood!" My sister screamed in his face, causing dally to jump back.

"Jeez I didn't know you had this problem with, with yelling in my face."

Dally got up and stomped away somewhere. Cherry turned towards Pony.

She started sweet talking to him, making me sick to my stomach. She knew I was there she was just trying to piss me off.

Pony was replying back but he looked uncomfortable. He kept glancing towards me. Cherry eventually noticed and turned towards me.

"Hello sister. Fancy seeing you here." She said

"Yeah." I said while glaring at her.

Cherry turned back around to watch the movie. Dally came back with two cokes and handed one to cherry and sat down next to her.

"Here I got you this, maybe it'll calm you down." Dally said while taking a drag from his cigarette.

Cherry looked at the cup then back at dally and chucked the drink in his face, causing soda to get all over him.

"Maybe if you changed and learned how to be a decent human, then maybe I'd calm down!" Cherry yelled

Dally wiped his face and started touching my sister.

My sister.

It wasn't like it was some random girl, but that made me mad.

I stood up.

"Enough Dal, you've done enough. Lay off!" I yell getting all their attentions.

Dally looked at me angrily.

"What you say to me? What you say you little shit? What you say?" Dally said while letting go of cherry.

"You heard me." I said and sat back down.

Dally scoffed and got up from his seat.

"That's fine, i know when I'm not wanted." And he walked off, going to god know where.

Cherry turned back around and smiled softly, but not to me. To Ponyboy and Johnny, like they didn't do anything? Why you smiling at them?

I slouched back in my seat again and stared up at the movie.

"Boy he sure was scary, say can you boys come up here and protect us?" Cherry asked

I immediately jerked up and looked at her with a scolding expression.

She kept looking at Pony and Johnny.

"I- I guess?" Pony said and got up to sit next to Cherry.

Johnny too, got up and sat next to Marcia. Leaving me to sit there. Alone.

I scoffed and got up to leave.

Pony noticed and turned around.

"Where you going babe?" Pony said while grabbing my wrist.

"Yeah Delilah. Where you going?" Cherry said with a sick smirk on her face.

I rolled my eyes and yanked my wrist form pony's grip.

"I'm going home, enjoy the night with Cherry." I said and stomped off.

I walked back home in silence. I wasn't crying. I was too mad to cry. Why did my sister have to ruin everything?