Chapter 24 - Princess Aowashi

Kazuya: (thoughts) "If this performance goes well, Mizuhara will quit her job as a rental girlfriend. And that will be the end of our relationship."

Kazuya: (thoughts) "I guess I'm here for the curtain call..."

Cast member: "Please milady! This behaviour is unacceptable!

Shiori: "I have done no wrong uncle!"

Shiori: "I simply wish to see the bird outside the castle which everyone is talking about!"

Kazuya: (thoughts) "Phew... I thought that was Mizuhara... so that's the princess. Mizuhara isn't the main character after all..."

Y/N: "Don't worry she'll come out in a little bit."

Kazuya: "Right...."

Cast member: "Everyone! Stop her ladyship!"

Shiori: "How do you people always appear out of thin air!"

Kazuya: (thoughts) "Princess Aowashi is a comedy that revolves around a tomboyish princess living in edo castle, and her attendants. At least that's what it said on the flyers."

Kazuya: (thoughts) "What role could Mizuhara possibly be playing."

Umi: "What is the reason for the furor? Would you surround and arrest her ladyship? Are you guards or are you ruffians?"

Kazuya: (thoughts) "Woah!! That's Umi!!"

Y/N: "Couldn't recognize him at first could you."

Kazuya: (thoughts) "That's right! Mizuhara said that they're going to the same school! Even in that hairdo he's still a hunk!"

Shiori: "Oh, my shogun-sama! Tomoko only wishes to go bird hunting with the others!"

Umi: "I see. However, hunting is dangerous, my princess."

Umi: "Onene! Onene!!"

Chizuru: "You called, Shogun-sama?"

Kazuya: (thoughts) "I-it's her!!"

Umi: "Onene, guard Tomoko on her quest."

Chizuru: "Wh-what?! Her ladyship wishes to go hunting?

Guard: "No milord! Not this stubborn mule!"

Chizuru: "Do you doubt me?! In that case leave this mission to me! I will protect lady Tomoko from anyone! I will stake my life on it!"

Kazuya: (thoughts) "Oh no! I get that she's acting, but her personality's done a complete 180!

Chizuru: "Worry not, princess! Behold my skill with the shuriken!"

Shiori: "My, how reliable."

Kazuya: (thoughts) "Is this supposed to be funny? I'm getting embarrassed just watching her! I'm not even following."

Umi: "Hm? What is this? A jelly filled doughnut? This is no shuriken."

Chizuru: "Oops. I had a little snack earlier so..."

"