Chapter 15 - I'm Game

**1 week later**

*At work*

Boss: "Wash this, Minami, L/N." he brings over plates

Y/N: "You got it."

Minami: "Sure."

Y/N: "Here Kazuya wash this." You hand him the plates

Kazuya: ...

Minami: "There's going to be someone new joining us today."

Y/N: "Someone new? Again? Looks like you'll already be a senpai Kazuya."

...

Ruka: "I'll be in your care from today. My name's Sarashina-Ruka."

Kazuya: "Eh!"

Kazuya: "Eh!"

Y/N: "No!! Absolutely not! Get out!"

Ruka: "Umm I work here now."

Y/N: "Are you kidding me?! Why are you here?!"

Ruka: "I already told you I'm playing the long game. The difference between me and your next door neighbour Chizuru won't just disappear. I'll have to find other ways to get closer to Kazuya."

Y/N: "Why do your other ways always involve making my life difficult."

Ruka: "Is that anyway to talk to your girlfriend."

Y/N: "That was a one time thing only! Just because I was nice to you one day doesn't mean anything."

Ruka: "Since Chizuru won't be here to bother us while we work, let us savour our time together." She wraps Kazuya in a hug that he was frantically trying to break out of.

Y/N: "If you're here to work, then work. Don't be fooling around." You flick her forehead

Ruka: "Ouch! That hurt! Mr Manager, he's been bullying me please cut his pay."

Boss: "Sure. Let's get rid of his clocked hours."

Y/N: "She's already fitting in! Must be her rental girlfriend powers!"

Ruka: "Why are you getting so worked up? I'm free to work wherever I want."

Boss: "I'll explain your duties come with me."

Ruka: "Lead the way"

Y/N: ...

Y/N: (sighs) "This is all your fault you know."

Kazuya: "Huh? What did I do?"

Y/N: "You couldn't find anywhere else to work."

Kazuya: ...

Y/N: What's next? Chizu-chan and Mami-chan also gonna come here now?"

Y/N: (thoughts) "Oh god of Uni life, please be merciful to me."