Chapter 19 - What does it mean to fall in love?

**Early Morning - Nerima station**

Y/N: (thoughts) "Where is she? I mean I know I did show up 30 minutes early but I want to see her."

...

Y/N: (thoughts) "Ah there she is! Hey S... wait why don't I go scare her."

Y/N: "Boo!"

Sumi: (screams) "Ahhh"

Y/N: (laughs) "Sorry sorry! Surprise!"

Sumi: "A-ah Y/N-kun what are you doing here?!"

Y/N: "You still don't get it do you?"

Sumi: ...?

Y/N: "I'm the one who rented you!"

Sumi: (happy) "R-really?"

Y/N: (nods) "Mhmm"

Sumi: "T-then why didn't you use your real name."

Y/N: "Cause I wanted to surprise you and see your reaction."

Y/N: (laughs) "it was definitely worth it."

Sumi: "But why did you rent me? You could've just messaged me I would have came, you wouldn't have to waste your money."

Y/N: "I would've done that but I didn't have your contact information."

Sumi: "Y-you could've gotten it from Chizuru-san."

Y/N: "Oh no there's a reason why I didn't do that."

Y/N: "Although now that I think about it... I could've just taken her phone when she wasn't looking and checked... well that's what I get for being stupid."

Sumi: "I-I'll make sure I pay the money back."

Y/N: "Huh? Don't worry about it, it's just 5000 yen."

Sumi: "B-but..."

Y/N: "No buts... now shall we go?"

Sumi: (smiles) "R-right"

She walks up next to you and holds your hand.

Y/N: (thoughts) "You couldn't do this last time

Y/N: (thoughts) "You couldn't do this last time. I'm glad to see you making progress however you can. But I could definitely get used to this..."

...

Y/N: "Ping pong, billiards, football, basketball, wow they've got everything here."

Sumi: (nods)

Y/N: (thoughts) "I know this is just practice for her rental girlfriend job, but holding hands with her is making me nervous."

Y/N: "Why don't we take a break here. Let's get some ice cream."

After buying your ice cream the 2 of you sit down at a table. Sumi then makes a bold move."