Chapter 32 - Booze and New Allies

Kibe: "Where're the food and drinks?"

Y/N: "They said they'll bring it soon."

You make your way to the only available seat in the corner and sit down.

Y/N: (thoughts) "Ok I'll just lay low now and get thro..."

You look in front of you and get shocked at what you see.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Y/N: "HUH?! SUMI-CHAN?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

Everyone: ?

Y/N: (thoughts) "Oh crap..."

Kibe: "Huh? You know her?"

Y/N: "No I... umm..."

Y/N: (thoughts) "What's going on here! Why is she here. Was this Chizu-chan's doing? Guess it's fitting... I deserve this."

Y/N: "I...yeah I know her."

Kuri: "I don't think I've seen her around before. Does she go to our school?"

Y/N: (thoughts) "And here we go, the barrage of questions. If I slip up here this can be bad."

Y/N: "No she doesn't."

Takeshi: "How do you know her then?"

Y/N: (thoughts) "Oh great what am I supposed to say now?"

Y/N: (thinking) "Ummmm I met her onnnnnn a.... date......"

Y/N: (thought) "It's actually a lot harder to think up something on the spot under pressure."

Kibe: "Huh? A date? You guys are going out?"

Y/N: (thoughts) "Sure let's go with that."

Y/N: "We are."

Sumi: (intense blush)

Takeshi: "Oh so that's why you said you weren't interested in any gi... I mean... umm..."

Y/N: "Oh, yeah I guess..."

Y/N: (thoughts) "They're just making my story better for me."

•••

Y/N: (whispers) "Sorry about that Sumi-chan, I couldn't think of anything else to say."

Sumi: (whispers) "Ahh it's fine, sorry for scaring you..."

Y/N: "Oh no don't apologize, I wasn't scared, more like a little surprised. Anyways, what are you doing here? Did Chizu-chan tell you to come?"

Sumi: "I got a call from her the other day and she suggested that I go drinking with her and some of her friends to help overcome my shyness, but I didn't know you were going to be here. Or any of these other people, but based on her reaction I don't think she knew either..."

Y/N: "Yeah that's what I figured..."

Y/N: "Well let's just have a good time. Cheers."

Sumi: (smiles)

My Strawberry Ice Cream (Sumi Sakurasawa x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें