4.12 𝖬𝖨𝖲𝖲𝖨𝖮𝖭: 𝖥𝖠𝖨𝖫𝖤𝖣

Start from the beginning

"How long is this gonna take?" Olive groaned, running her hands through her hair frustratedly as she began to pace by the window.

"Why are you so restless?" Stiles narrowed his eyes at her and she paused her pacing to glare at him, before returning aptly to it.

"I'm just- not a fan of hospitals," She shrugs, running her hand along the wall as she walked around the room.

"Me neither," Isaac shook his head from the chair in the corner of the room. "Food sucks."

"Seriously?" Stiles turned to him and it was Isaac who received 'the look' from Stiles this time. Isaac rolled his eyes. "This hospital is full of people who save lives and modern-day technology and all you can think about is the food?"

"And the dead bodies, and dozens of sick people, and how dirty the toilets probably are," Olive hugged her arms tighter around her torso as she leaned herself against the wall and Isaac nodded at her.

"And the past trauma," Isaac chimed in, earning looks from both Stiles and Olive. "At least for me."

"Hey, guys," Liam, the only one still looking at the computer, finally chimes in, gaining all of their attention. "Is that supposed to do that?"

The group gathers around the computers to see the bottom camera on one of the screens glitching out before fading to no signal.

"No, no it's not," Stiles shook his head as they all tried to get a closer look.

"Where is that?" Olive turns to Stiles, who squints at the screen. 

"The roof," He sighs, looking between the three wolves in front of him. "Someone's gonna have to check it out."

"I'll go," Olive nods, turning to leave.

"Oh, I'll come with you," Isaac perks up, grabbing his jacket and following after her. 

"I'm coming!" Liam calls after them as they're leaving, picking up his pace to follow after them. 

"Hey- okay, you're all coming right back! Immediately!" Stiles followed him to the door, calling down the hallway. "Be careful!"

He sighed, shaking his head as he made his way back to watch the computers. "Kids."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The three teens arrive on the roof to find one of the breakers appeared to have been tampered with. They brought their arms up to shield their eyes as sparks erupted from the box, making it impossible to get a closer look.

"I think someone messed with it," Liam states the obvious as Olive furrows her eyebrows, turning around to find a berserker slowly approaching them.

"I think I know who," She said wearily as the two boys with her turn around to follow her gaze, both of them instinctively taking a step toward Olive to get into formation. They unsheath their claws and bear their fangs as they prepare to fight. 

Liam charges first, slashing and growling at the beast. He gets a few good hits in before it ends up scratching his face and tossing him into a nearby fence. Olive's next, her glowing yellow eyes narrowing into a glare as she pounces at the animal, eager to get revenge for the last time they'd encountered. She, too, gets a few good hits in, even manages to back it into a corner before it hit her so hard it launched her back into the fence with Liam. Isaac was the last to step up, ready to take this thing down. He hit it. Hard. He took every ounce of aggression he had and poured it into the blows he was landing on the berserker. It was reacting, but not budging. 

"Olly," Liam crouched next to Olive, shaking her awake and helping her stand as Isaac continued to lay into the berserker. "Olly, come on you have to get up."