25 || WHAT !?

tw: kidnapped (still), yelling, police, gun shots (heard), mention of a gun, kissing without consent (consent is segsy yk), kinda heated kissing (again unwanted and without consent), rape (little detail of it and will have warnings before it happens)  think that's all. im sorry for this..clover   :)

||  sapnap's pov   ||

my foot kept taping on the ground. the same sound of typing hitting my ears. god, i hate that sound now. my left hand keeps balling into fists, my right being held onto tightly by quackity. his own foot taping next to mine. it's been over two hours and we still haven't had anyone come to talk to us. im going to lose it.

||    dream's pov    ||

"i can't believe it's happened." george whispers to me.

i shake my head, frowning. "neither can i." i squeeze his hand. and that's when i get up.

i move over to the desk that's sitting in front of us. this lady who looks to be about 30 years old. chewing stupid pink bubble gum. she just keeps typing away on that stupid computer of hers. it's so annoying!

"hey. lady. we've been sitting here for two fucking hours and we haven't gotten any cop to show for it. get someone out here right fucking now, or our friend may as well be dead."  i spit out at the receptionist.

the receptionist looks up at me frightened. she nods and hurriedly gets out of her chair. she's gone in no time. thank fuck.

i turn around to see my friends all staring at me. i shrug moving back next to george, grabbing his hand lightly. "she wasn't doing anything. we can't lose him."

soon there was cops, FINALLY. they took sapnap and quackity off to talk to them in a different room, they know what happened.

||    sapnap's pov    ||

we got taken to this windowless room, it's almost like they're interrogating us..but we know they're not. they said that like 50 times.

"so tell us exactly what happened." one of the cops say.

"well...."  quackity starts.

||     george's pov     ||

i squeeze dream's hand tightly, closing my eyes tightly. this couldn't be happening. this can't happen again. not again. i can't have another friend..no he can't.

this wasn't supposed to happen. not. it shouldn't happen. i can't let this happen. wait...

i let go of dream's hand, grabbing my phone out. karl and i  .. we have our trackers turned on so we know where we are at all times. and that fucking jackass isn't smart enough to turn it off.  .... i hope.

what are you up to?  dream thought, staring at me.

i roll my eyes holding up my phone. we get up in sync ( bb ) and ran to the room they were brought to. we can tell because there's cops all around it.

dream shoves past a few cops bursting the door open like some show or something. "WE KNOW WHERE HE IS."

||      karl's pov     ||

my eyes open again. i blink a few times. my arms are tied up again. honk..

i don't look at the hand that goes under my chin ( again ). i close my eyes again, hoping this is some sick nightmare. if only i can wake up and be in my boyfriends arms in our shared bed. i wish it could be like this.

"so pretty.." his voice rings through my head. i hate that voice. that voice will be something of my nightmares now. honk him. he's just like...yeah, not thinking about him.

lips hit my own, i squirm to the touch. honk honk honk. stop kissing me! my hands are tied, honk honk..!! he slips his tongue past my tight closed lips. fuck! his tongue explores my mouth like it was meant to be his to explore. i let out a pathetic whine, trying to get him to stop. this is disgusting. when will they find me!

he stops kissing me, moving to kiss my neck causing marks. he sucks on my neck like it was meant to be his to suck.

⚠️sexual shit // rape part of it⚠️

he continues to suck on my neck, hands moving to my jeans. he unbuckles my belt taking it off taking my jeans off even though im sitting on this chair. he takes my boxers off along with them. he unties my hands pulling me off the chair.

he lifts me up by my ass, bringing me somewhere. HONK HONK STOP.

⚠️sexual shit/ / rape part mention over with there may be slight mention of it later on in the chapter⚠️

||     quackity's pov     ||

the cops drove off in like 15 different cars. turns out george is right. thank fuck he is. we're in one of the 15 cars. all four of us. we're the support team for when we find karl. our baby is missing. our baby is probably out there hurt.

we're coming karl. and we'll never let you go again.

we stop at this shadey looking house. of course it's a shadey looking house that the fucker keeps him in. the cops all get out, heading inside and yelling out things.

"stay in here." the lady cop who drove us says. she gets out shutting the door behind her.

i hold sapnap's hand tighter, he was starting to get up. "she said for us to stay, mi amor." i whisper in his ear.

"i know..i know.." he says leaning back into the seat.

gun shots ring throughout the quietness. and that's when i get out. fuck fuck fuck. i get fully out of the car, everyone now yelling at me to get back in. an ambulance pulls up, a stretcher being brought out and ran into the house.

i stand back in shock. arms tug me into a hug from behind. i lean into him, words unable to form on my tongue.

the kid who kidnapped our baby comes out in hand cuffs. no injury to him. no. i gasp when the people with the ambulance come out with the stretcher. the people talk quietly to who's on the stretcher.

the four of us run forward, tears running down my face. karl.

"karl baby im so sorry." i start, holding onto his hand as they move him to the ambulance.

"we're both sorry." sapnap says holding onto karl's other hand, tears down his own face.

"it's...okay." karl says weakly. he coughs a little. "i'll be okay. it's...it's not either..offff your faults. pppromissse."

"oh karl.." i whisper, pushing hair out of his face. even when this shit happens to him, he's still as kind as ever. that's what makes this so much worse.

they move him into the ambulance, me and sapnap getting in with. we had quickly explained that we're both his boyfriend. how we're in a poly relationship. they understood. george and dream got back into the cop car with the lady cop. and the doors shut.

|                    |
1109 words.

one more chapter to go guys  !! how we feeling? questions? excited? sad? i already know what's gonna happen to wrap up the story. and eventually i might feel the need to rewrite this story. which could be a possibility. i dunno.

well, until the final chapter,
im clover,
and y'all gotta eat, drink, sleep. yes, you, sleep.

love, clover.  <3