18 || date night

tw: homophobia, f slur (sorry again!), getting drugged, just overall a bad chapter.

also right now i don't care about capital letters. :3

sorry about this happy reading though  -- starr

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

"ohhhhh karl!!"

"no!" i squeal running the other way. the bad thing is.. there's two of them. how could i forget!

"karllll!!"

im about to yell no again, but i get trapped in a pair of arms. i try wiggling free, but their grip was strong. honk!

"sapnap! i got him!" quackity calls over his shoulder, squeezing me a little tighter. i squirm again, but end up getting kisses all over my face. wha—

another pair of arms wrap around me. i sigh quietly. i give up. my face gets peppered with kisses, making me a little flustered.

"no..no fair!" i burry my face in quackity's chest as a savior. i can tell my face is bright red. the reason i picked quackity was because sapnap was the one who started chasing me in the first place.

"awh, is mi amor flustered?" quackity hums. both he and sapnap laughs.

"he is flustered your honor!" sapnap says looking down at me.

"shush." i mumble into quackity's chest.

"hmm.." quackity hums, thinking a little. "we should go on a date!"

"yeah! we should." sapnap agrees.

i put my head off quackity's chest, smiling widely. "yes!! date! date!"

we go and get ready in little fancy dancy things. okay, not really. it's a little cold out, and we're just wearing sweat shirts and jeans. im wearing one of sapnap's hoodies. it's a bit big on me, but it'll do. then quackity put one of his beanies on my head. i giggled when he did.

we head out to this little restaurant not far from the school. it's currently still saturday, and it's about six o'clock in the evening. perfect date night time. we find this small restaurant that serves steak and chicken and other meats of different kinds. there's also burgers and potatoes and fries. i know what im getting. oh! they even have curly fries!

we sit down at this booth in the corner. quackity in the inside, me in the middle, and sapnap on the outside. of course that's how we have to sit. it wouldn't be fair if one of us sat alone on one side and the other two sat together. and this just means i get to hold both of their hands. best decision ever.

a waitress comes over and eyes us. she smiles and looks directly at me for like five seconds. those seconds made me extremely uncomfortable. "what you like to start off to drink tonight boys?" she asks in a more texan accent.

i look at sapnap and quackity, wanting them to order for me. "three waters would be fine." sapnap says after making eye contact with me. i can feel quackity nodding behind me.

"alright. i'll get you those waters then take your orders from there." she smiles then walks off.

once she leaves, i sink down into the booth, almost wanting to disappear. i can feel the stares of quackity and sapnap. i hum a little, sitting back up. i let go of both their hands and pick up the menu in front of me. i hold the menu right in front of me hiding myself. slowly the menu gets put down by two hands. both hands grab my two hands, warming them.

"mi amor." quackity coos quietly. "something wrong?"

i look at the menu in front of me, not daring to look up at them. "no. nothing's wrong." i look at the burger and fries. "i want the burger and fries with a side order of their curly fries."

"alright, dear, we'll get you that." sapnap coos on my other side. "quackity, what would you want?"

"same as karl."

"we can all share the curly fries." i say, looking up at them.

"then that's what we'll do." quackity says. he smiles at me, then starts tickling my side. i let out a small squeal, leaning into sapnap to try getting away.

that proves to be the first mistake of the night.

sapnap tickles my other side making me squeal more. i can tell people are staring our direction, but we don't care. we are on our date. no one else's date.

we quiet down when the waitress comes back with our drinks. straws already placed in them. weird. she sets down the drinks in front of us, grabbing her note pad. "now, what do you boys want to eat?"

"three burgers with fries. along with an order of curly fries on the side, please." sapnap says, grabbing the menus and handing them to her.

"alright, anything else?" her stare is directly at me, again. i don't like this. i take a small drink of my water, feeling extremely uncomfortable, again.

"nope! i think we're good!" quackity says kissing my cheek quick. what? why did he...?

the waitress looks disgustingly and walks away.

im so glad she's gone. i take another sip of my water, frowning a little. i want another kiss. "can you kiss my cheek again?" i ask quietly. i smile when i feel both cheeks getting smothered in kisses. my cheeks feel like they're flamming from the blush.

the little bell dings on the door, and i frown seeing who walks in.

connor. he..he and his friends. honk. honk. honk.

"there's the faggot and his faggot boyfriends!" connor goes to our table, a fake smile on his face.

"leave us alone connor." i speak up in a little voice. honk honk honk....

"oh? the faggot can speak for himself?" one of his friends ask.

"shut up." sapnap says darkly. i quickly hold his hand and quackity's hand. i don't want a fight. this is our date!

"actually, we're going to leave." connor says. "if this place lets faggots in, then im not eating here." connor and his friends leave, the bell dinging again.

i sigh taking another drink of my water. huh, tastes a little..weird. i don't say anything, but it doesn't taste like water. but it's water, right?

the waitress comes back setting down our burgers with fries along with the plate of curly fries. once my plate is set down, i start digging in. i love this.

the waitress smiles and leaves.

we just eat in silence. this water..it tastes kind of..i don't like it.

we finish our food and we leave. i stumble a bit. i don't know why. there was something..something..oh.

"karl? karl?"

"hm?"

"you okay?"

"hm?"

"karl." sapnap steps in front of me, holding me steady.

"you look a little pale." quackity says in front of me too.

"i—"

everything turns dark.

------------------------------------------&--------&------------

1139 words

im sorry for this chapter, and any other chapter that's bad like this—