16 || another fight

Kissing without consent is the main one and fighting ig

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

As we're walking to our classes, this is
right before first period, y'know. I've always been in middle between Quackity and Sapnap. It's just something we do.

A group of about seven people stand in our way. They're all watching us and just standing there smirks plastered to their faces. Most are looking at me. Ah honk.

I hide myself behind Quackity and Sapnap, shaking a little. I didn't expect this to happen when they told me I was to go here.

"Awe is wittle Karl scarwed?"  One of the guys ask with a smirk.

"He must be, if he wasn't he wouldn't use the other two as human shields." Another guy chimes in.

They all laugh. God, I hate this. Why does this have to happen? Can't they just leave me alone!?

"We're going to class." Sapnap says darkly. Both him and Quackity grab my hand at the same time.

"What's wrong Flames? Don't like our teasing?"  One of the guys say, a smirk still plastered on his face.

This kinda sends Sapnap off the edge. He definitely has anger management issues. Before I can process what's happening, Sapnap just tackles the guy. Pretty soon Quackity joins him with the fight. Honk honk honk.

They all fight, punching each other and shoving one another. Soon someone grabs me by my arm and starts pulling me away. I try getting out of the person's grip, but I'm not strong enough to. Ow. His grip is very tight.

Very lightly I can still hear the fight. There's people chanting fight in the background. That's all I can hear.

The guy continues to drag me with him. The halls are empty and there's not a teacher in sight. The guy pushes me against a wall, and start kisses my neck. There's already hickeys on my neck from two days ago when I told Sapnap and Quackity that I love them. Great now there'll be more.

I squirm trying to get away, but the guy has both arms on either side of me pinning me to the wall. I try pushing the guy off me, but he ends up kicking my leg keeping me there. Oh honk. This can't happen. Nonono.

"OI BITCH. LEAVE KARL THE FUCK ALONE."

"OR WE'LL NUKE YOUR ASS!"

"No, we shouldn't do that."

"Why not!?"

"It's a school."

The guy quickly gets off of me, ready to fight them or something. Well, that's what it looks like. I sink to the floor, crying.

The next thing I know is there's three pairs of arms wrapping around me in a hug. From the moment he yelled 'oi bitch' I knew who came.

"I still want to nuke his ass." Tubbo says with a smile. He has made homemade nukes, and surprisingly he brought some with him. Actually, not surprised.

I laugh lightly, wiping at my face at the stupid tears. The sound of heavy,  rushed footsteps echoing through the hallway. My name being called follow the footsteps. A smile crosses my face. I know who it is.

"Bitches! Over here fuckers!" Tommy yells out.

They let go of the hug that they still had me wrapped in. Sapnap and Quackity now wrap me into a hug. I melt into their touch, knowing they must be in detention again. Honk that, but I wasn't able to stop the fighting.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

580  words.

Y'all get the benchtrio now too. Lucky guys.   --  Starr