14 || I love you

Warning: some heated stuff, biting and kissing neck, basically marking up ;)

I'm sorry 😳😳

-- Starr :)

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

"I love you!" I blurt out.

Everything is quiet. I look up to see them both looking at me. Did I just???

"I love you." I repeat, quietly. "I love both of you." Where did I get so much confidence? How did I get so much confidence??

They don't say anything. Did I just mess up? Am I moving too fast?? I shouldn't have said anything. I'm stupid. I'm so stupid. I just ruined the perfectness. I'm dumb.

Someone's lips find mine. And I'm caught by surprise. I kiss back nonetheless, feeling fireworks explode in me. The kiss breaks and I look at a smiling Quackity. I watch as Quackity and Sapnap kiss each other, this is what we said. We take turns kissing each other. Don't leave anyone out.

Their kiss breaks and Sapnap turns to me. He basically pins me down on the bed, connecting our lips. More fireworks explode. I kiss him back, feeling all the fireworks exploding everywhere. Damn. Our kiss ends and Sapnap still is pinning me to the bed.

I see Quackity coming over to us. And they both start nipping my neck softly biting. This is what happens when I say those three little words? Wow, I..love it. They keep biting my neck softly, leaving marks for sure. At this point they just want people to know I'm theirs and no one else's.

I let out the softest moan. Not gonna lie, I enjoyed letting that out. I've never done that before. The moan thing. I've also never been kissed like this before. Well, this is actually biting. But whatever.

"I love you.." I say in another small moan.

They bite a little harder at my words. One of them starts swirling their tongue on a certain spot. That spot..my breath hitches. That's a sensitive spot. I let out another small moan. Damn.

I wish I could say I was an innocent kid. But we all know....

They stop at the same time. I whimper a little at the loss of touch.

I get pulled into the lap of Sapnap's. Quackity sitting close next us. "Aw, look at Kitten. He's all marked up." Sapnap muses.

I'm blushing, I know that much. "I love you, Sapnap. I love you, Quackity." I breathe out with a smile.

"We love you too." They say together.

"Love you Sap." Quackity smiles at Sapnap.

"Love you too Quackity." Sapnap says back.

We end up in a pile of cuddles. It's honestly the best day of my life. Well, after they asked me to be their boyfriend.

I end up falling asleep clinging to my boyfriends. All is well.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><_><

479  words

Sorry for the short chapter, but more to come!

Maybe sorta menacing....haven't written that far yet lol    --   Starr.